° ° °

This is goodbye

Honestly, I've thought about leaving Wattpad for a while, evidently from my other rant chapters and neglect from posting. I just... don't get as much as I have in the past. And, that might just be me being selfish, but I feel like it's time for me to finally move on.

I'll leave my stuff up in case another fellow artist would like to see my art and gain inspiration from there. I won't continue to write. I might on other platforms, and maybe convince my parents to allow to me get social media (i.e Instagram and Tumblr). At least there, I could get some recognition. I'm not saying I never got it, I'm just saying when I try now, I don't get anything back, and it's starting to feel like a chore posting here.

I won't finish IDP. I hit a major block on the story and fell out of the Undertale fandom a while ago, so the story will remain unfinished. Who know, maybe I'll come back to post some chapters. They won't be good or often, but it's something. Right?

I can't thank everyone enough for sticking with me throughout this whole thing. Especially a few people.

I start here at 14 years just barely dipping my way in the Undertale trash bin without a knowledge of how anatomy worked. I only had a large set of crayola and Cra-Z Art color pencils with Sharpie outliners. As I begin to delve deeper into the art community, I found some fascinating artists that had so much talent and outstanding works that I aspired to be them. So, I began to work on my art. I saved up, made wish lists, and slowly got the supplies I needed to further expand my art. I didn't want to just draw certain topics or things anymore, and worked on other styles. I focused on anatomy, eyes, facial structure, coloring, you name it. And many people have been there by my side since day one. Even one of my idols became my closest friend.

Now I'm literally a month away from turning 16 years old. I'm now a sophomore and am on track to attending my dream college. My studies have proven beneficial and most programs have accepted me. I'm more mature and am getting up from tripping over footholds that have held me back most of my life. I'm a better person than who I was before. And I'm grateful for that.

I couldn't have been where I am now without everyone else cheering me on. Even if everyone has mellowed down and strayed away, I still keep you all close to my heart.

dacatnextdoor14, you were one of the many artists I looked up to, obviously. I admired and followed you for as long as I needed until I was finally able to follow my own path of art. You showed me that I can be independent and create what I love just by practicing and expanding my horizons a little more. Thank you.

Stormfire06, you showed me that it doesn't matter if we have the same blood or not, we can still be sisters and amazing partners in crime through all of the shennagins that we may choose to conjure up. You stuck by me and kept me intact with your friendship and love. And, I'm sorry for things I have done. Thank you.

losttrackofmysoul, you showed me that love has no boundaries. No matter the age, location, gender, personality, and even height, you still loved me for who I was. I've done horrible things to you. And we've both made mistakes that we have amended for. But, I still love you. Catherine, I'm sorry. Most of this is my fault on my part, and I wish that I could make it up to you. One day. Thank you.

JustNormalTrash - the_candy_marwhal, you showed me that whatever life may throw at us and whatever kind of bullshit comes our way, we can still make it through. Together. My twin, my sister, my friend, you are one of the few people that have truly known the many sides of me, whether it be the friendly, fan-girl, upset, down-in-the-dumps, hateful, envious, calm, and even broken down side. You stay by my side and help me when I need it. I feel like I don't do as much and I want to help more, so I hope that you know I at least try. We'll get out of this, together one day. Okay? Wait just a little longer and I'll be by your side and we can go game all day for cash in college. You're an amazing person, everyone sees that. We're not alone when we have each other, and I know your mother is proud of you for who you've become. I heard the pride and happiness in her voice everytime she would talk to or about you. She loves you, and I do as well. She's watching over you with a smile on her face, I know it. Stay strong, and thank you.

And thank you to all of you who I didn't mention, but I still hold a close place in my heart for. You all mean so much to me. And I hate saying goodbye, but it had to be done one day.

So, as George Washington said:

We're gonna teach 'em how to say goodbye. One last time.

My final sign-off everyone.

Kudos to you!

~ eridanamporascience8