one એક

c h a p t e r  1;

"Miss if you may." He stretched out his hands.

I froze. My eyes shooting daggers at Megan who was standing in front of the door. She mouthed a quick good luck and ran away from the class.

Great.

 Taeyang: Send me nudes baby

Taeyang: *Sent an attachment*

Taeyang: This lil boy gonna make you scream my name bbg.

Taeyang: *Sent an attachment*

Great. The Dick Pics have finally arrived.

In front of my new piano teacher.

"Miss I'm waiting." He said in an assertive tone.

"In a minute sir." I replied, locking my phone clumsily. Ignoring the rapid shivering of my hands while surrendering my phone to him.  

"Extra class and detention for you, Miss Brandon."

With that he slammed the detention sheet on my desk. 

_________________

"Just pray to Mary Hoe of Christians and it will all turn out just fine." Megan reassured like the angel she was.

"That's offensive bitch." I snapped. This hoe just couldn't live without cracking inappropriate jokes.

"Okay Okay I'm sorry, Paige. Yeah, so you know I heard Mr Yoongi's very young so I think he can understand..." She giggled and stopped in front of my class.

"...How big of a hoe you are." She added, I chuckled and threw some fists at her, to which she successfully ducked.

" Don't worry he won't lift a finger on you, I'll be here keeping a watch on you." She said while pushing me towards the classroom.

I knew exactly what this 'keeping a watch on me' meant. This bitch would make ugly snaps of me in detention and upload it on snapchat.

"Please Megan, save me from further embarrassment and   refrain yourself from making ugly snaps of me." I said while joining my hands in front of her.

"Sure honey. See ya, hoehoehoe."

"Yeah, hoe hoe hoe bitch." I replied.

I push open the door, desperately praying to Jesus to watch my back. Since this bitch legit had the audacity to show up twenty minutes late for class, hum a very inappropriate song, text shit in front of a teacher, illegally call her friend inside the classroom and receive dick pics from the school fuckboy in front of a male teacher.  Yeah but apart from that Jesus, I'm a really nice kid. So please watch my back.

With that, I awkwardly made my way towards Mr Yoongi. To be honest, I would be lying if I told you this teacher wasn't a visual because he was (insert water and eggplant emojis). Damn, his all black outfit against his pale skin could make me pregnant.

Paige to earth. Paige to earth.

"Mr Yoongi?" I whispered.

 He motioned me to sit down, without any sign of emotion or amusement. I awkwardly sat down and adjusted my uniform, all the while keeping my eyes down. Hoping innocent acts could mend my deadass ratchet  reputation.  Also, I really don't get why he needs to sit like a fucking king in front of me like damn, a girl's got to control her hormones you know.

"It's a good day right, miss paige?"  He asked.

"Erm.. aa y-yes.. a very g-good d-day sir." I replied and he smirked.

I  immediately shifted my gaze away from his face, praying aggressively for this session to be over.

"You've been a very, very bad girl ."