~Chapter 6~

The sunrays bounced off from the cobblestone bridge and the dewy grass. The sparkling cerulean pond imitated the blue sky, as you stood still and watched as the Koi fishes made ripples on the pond. As the budded twigs of the trees moved, so does your hair.

You inhaled the fresh morning air, opening your arms wide for the sunrays to kiss them. It was shocking that you haven't gotten any sunburns yet, but the morning sun definitely was the best thing in this world (aside from Pizzas).

The day was starting out great. Everything about this house was vivid and beautiful.

You took the time to explore Yao's house, since you haven't really visited every corner of the house (but the couch was still your favourite thing in the house. And of course, the kitchen).

You saw Mei packing up in her room, saying she'll travel back to America (you didn't ask why, but you did said good bye). Whilst on Leon's room.. you didn't know that he loved Jackie Chan so much. He looked unfazed from how shock you stared at the posters and merchandise he had of Jackie Chan. So that's where you left his room. Leon didn't know what you were doing, so he just shrugged your actions off.

Then Yong Soo's room... he wasn't present in his room, so you just left (it was full of video games, posters, CD's and other things you couldn't define). You checked out Yao's room, but the only thing that was there was pandas, Hello Kitty's and Yong Soo that was sleeping on Yao's bed. So you left.

Now, you're in the garden, and you wished you had seen this clearly before. From the living room, the garden looks so peaceful, but now that you're here, it looks extremely beautiful and fresh. The grass were trimmed well, and there was a small dragon statue near the koi pond, where a tiny bridge was above it. There were flowers of different kinds scattered throughout the well-trimmed bushes. You'd say that it was what you expected, but seeing it in real life, it definitely passed your expectations.

The birds chirped, and you went near a tree that carried a bunch of flowers. Your eyes traced the colours and their unique shape.

Although you had said a lot of times that you'd stay here forever if you can (because of Yao's foods and, of course, the people living here), the garden can also be added to those reason.

It was beautiful, and the fresh breeze made you feel relaxed.

"(Y/n)?" You hummed, hearing a familiar voice mention your name from behind you. You turned to Yao and grinned at his confused and dazed face.

"Good morning. Sorry," you said sheepishly. "I was exploring the house, and I wanted to see the garden more clearly.."

Yao shook his head, rubbing his eyes. He looked as if he just woke up. "It's alright. You can check every single room in the house, except mine!"

"Oh, you don't want anyone seeing Yong Soo in your bed?"

"Yes- wait what?! He's in my bed again?! That kid.." Yao mumbled, irritated.

You laughed. You didn't know if you placed Yong Soo in trouble, but hopefully, yes. Alright, you were just kidding. Yao would probably give up scolding the Korean anyways.

Yao sighed, before placing his hands onto his hips. "What do you think?" He asked with a smile.

"What?"

"About the garden! I decorated it along with my other neighbours who volunteered." Yao grinned and looked as if he won the olympics.

You blinked, before smiling and stepping away from the tree.

"I love it! It really feels magical, I have no clue why.."

"Well, a lot of people had died at this spot, so I guess that's why." You stammered at that. A lot of people?!