-Halloween Special 2/3-

"So.. what you're saying is that.. there is someone out there who dressed up as the two of you?" Matthias questioned, narrowing his blue eyes at you. You nodded, with (F/n) shivering at the thought of a doppelganger. 

"C'mon, heroine. You two already won two contests, you shouldn't make it scarier!" Alfred chuckled, but the way he sweated under your gaze proved how paranoid he was at this moment. 

"H..heroine?" Tino smiled nervously. Why is that his nickname to you.. You silently nodded at him, thinking the same thing.

"I don't know about you, but I don't care about contests," (F/n) began, crossing her arms and pursing her lips in thought. "I'm more worried about that person who disguised themselves as me and (Y/n).. who the fuck perfected our look?" 

"It's (Y/n) and I, not 'me and (Y/n)'," Arthur sighed. Even at times like this, he never fails to correct anyone's grammar, huh? 

(F/n) chuckled, poking Arthur's cheeks with her index finger. "But you did get what I was trying to say, right, Artie?" 

Arthur blushed at the distance they had, and at the nickname as well. "I-I told you to not call me that!" He turned away, but he didn't even dare to swat (F/n)'s fingers away from his soft, pale and red cheeks. 

"Why not? It's cute."

"It's not!" 

"Call him shitbag instead!" you beamed.

"NO!" 

"Aw, why not? I find it suiting," you pouted. Arthur's face turned red, and this time, you didn't know if it was out of embarrassment or he's just mad.. but his red face nearly sent you bawling your eyes out of laughter. 

"(Y/n), I think you're torturing the gentleman too much," Tino said, smiling uneasily at the exchange you guys had. You turned to him for a second, before bowing your head at Arthur and saying your sorries. 

Arthur blinked a couple of times, not believing what you were doing. He thought you would be slightly out of control with your mischievousness due to it being Halloween.. but he guessed not—

"Though that's what I was trying to achieve, right, Artie?" Arthur scowled. Nevermind that. 

"I agree with this unfashionable swine's nickname, but I am more worried about those doppelgangers." Francis pushed Arthur out of the way, and sent a dazzling smile underneath his princely outfit. 

You snickered.

"Isn't the event supposed to be scary? Why are you wearing something out of a fairy tale?" (F/n) raised an eyebrow, as she ignored the blush on her face when Francis held her hand and whispered something in her ear. 

"Okay, stop that harassment, french boy. We have more important matters to discuss," Lukas mumbled, his eyebrows narrowing in an unusual, annoyed way. 

Francis turned to Lukas, a smirk plastered on his face as his hair bounced behind his shoulders smoothly. "Harassment? I will never do such things. Why don't you admit you're jealous, hm?"

"Then I am jealous. Just get out of her face or I'll throw Matthias at you."

"What an empty threat—"

"Uh.." Emil stuttered, trying to look uninterested in everything. "I know Lukas, if it's with Matthias, then he'll definitely do as he says."

Lukas' eyes softened, although it still held its sharp glare. "You know your big brother so well."

Emil flinched, and you saw his rosy eyes flicker to you for a second. Not only was his eyes rosy, but also were his cheeks. It was adorable, you cooed silently. "I-I told you not to say that in public..!"