His smile. -5-

*Video idea from Taekookparis thank youuu👑*

~

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA~

Why is my phone ringing at 7 o'clock in the morning? I look at my phone. Joanna is calling me. Ugh something happened can I handle it? It's way too f*cking early.

"Hey what happened?" I said with a husky voice.

"Can we go to school together? I have to tell you SO MANY THINGS that happened yesterday with Jungkook!" she yelled happily.'

"Firstly please don't yell it's still 7 am, secondly yes tell me where you live and I'll come over."

"Right sorry haha, *says address*" 

"Ok see you in half an hour?" 

"Yes omg I can't wait!"

"Haha me neither!"

"K bye I have to get ready I love you!"

"Same~ love ya too!"

Call ended

I slowly get up from my warm bed, change into comfy clothes, go downstairs for breakfast where I find Amanda eating. I sit next to her while grabbing the bread and a knife to spread Nutella all over it. Chocolate is life.

"Good morning sister." she said.

"Morning Amandaa." I said with the same tone as hers.

"How are you going to school today? I heard you talking with someone on the phone."

"I'm going with my new friend Joanna. I'll take her from her house. How about you?"

"I'm going with my new friend Nari. I met her yesterday in class, the teacher told me to sit with her and she's so awesome!"

"Yo that's great!" 

She nodded happily in response.

After the breakfast I went upstairs to brush my teeth. Aaaaand I'm done!👇

I ran outside to go find Joanna

I ran outside to go find Joanna. After a while I found her sitting on a bench looking excited af. This means one thing. JUNGKOOK. Whatever.

"Hey am I late?" I asked her.

"No, let's go I have a lot to tell you!" she said jumping around me like a monkey "Jungkook texted me yesterday and we talked about you and Jimin."

"Oh no. What were you saying about us?" I rolled my eyes.

"We ship you. You're both good looking, have great personalities and you DEFINITELY low key like each other. I noticed how he was staring at you and you blushed yesterday in the school cafeteria." 

"Isn't it obvious that I would blush if someone stared at me like that? You would also do it if you were in my awkward position.." I tried to explain myself.