Surprise! *pt2* -18-

Y/N'S POV

Joanna, Evi and I were dancing all three of us, when Jungkook and Taehyung approached us.

"Y/N would you mind if we stole our girlfriends from you?" asked Jungkook.

"Oh lala, you can steal them I don't mind, TAKE CARE OF THEM." I scolded.

"Always." they said and grabbed their girls' hands to take them away.

Now I'm alone. Yay. Aaand I'm single.

Should I find a boyfriend? I mean out of my girl squad I'm the only single one.

First couple; Taevi (Tae+Evi)

Second couple; Jokook (Joanna+Jungkook)

Third couple; Y/Nnobody (I think this explains everything)

I looked around to check if anyone I knew was around but I couldn't find any of them.

Suddenly I felt hands on my waist and turned around to see who this was.

"Jaeseop!" I yelled.

"Hey Y/N" he said.

Jaeseop is a boy from my class and once we sat together to help him with an exercise in English.

We're not very close but I can say he's pretty attractive.

"Wanna dance?" he smirked.

"Sure!" he grabbed my hands and headed in a less crowded place to show our dance moves lol.

"So, how's the party so far?" he asked me.

"It's great, we surprised Joanna for her bday, we danced and all that stuff." I answered.

"Have you found anyone? I mean a boy." 

"Not yet, I'm single like a pringle" I said and we laughed. "Have you found a girl?"

"I have someone in mind but I don't know if she wants." he winked.

Oh he's talking about me I'm not dumb.

I just laughed to make the situation a bit less awkward and continued dancing.

All of a sudden I felt eyes staring at me and it wasn't Jaeseop.

It was Jimin.

He was staring at me from the other side of the room, he could see me among those people.

I looked at him and smiled but he didn't smile back. Uh oh.

*At that moment she knew, she f*cked up.*

I turned back to face Jaeseop who was looking at me like he wanted to eat me, licking his lips and smiling.

Dirty minded people everywhere.

I jumped when I felt someone's breath in my ear whispering "Get away from him right now."

It was Jimin, when I turned to face him we were so close, our mouths were inches apart.

"Jimin!!" said Jaeseop.

"Hey man can I have Y/N for a while?" 

"Oh we're dancing."

"Now you're not, Y/N come here please." said Jimin and took my hand.

We walked to the kitchen.

"Jimin what the heck was that?" I scolded him.

"What?" he asked as if he didn't know.

"You acted like I'm an object, you simply took me away from Jaeseop, you were rude and many more." I said and raised a brow.