Chapter 2

Jess Pov :

The next day as usual greet the customer and "jess , do you think the hot that you drooling on will come again?" She smirks. "Why do you care ? It not like he will come again or i dont know maybe. Why you ask?" I said. "You totally crazy my dear" While shaking her head. "What do you mean?" Im confused while furrow my eyebrow. "You had no idea who he is dont you?" And i shake my head. "GIRL, how come you dont know him god jess. He's and actor for god sake" And i "he what ? Actor ?" "Actually you should watch and spend yout time with tv" While shaking her head. She said again "he got on the walking dead show girl. Every woman like him and likee..obsess with him with his character because he hot" And i "so what ? It not like im gonna drool like woman out there" While rolling her eyes. "Oh yeah? I bet my own money that you will on the bed him" While laughing. And i slap her arm "youre crazy" And laugh. And then we hear a bell on the door and saw jeffrey. And he look around the bar and found me on the counter he smilee and walk to me "well hello there jessica. We meet again" And i blush "hey there mr jeffrey. So what you like to order?" "As usual americano" While leans on the counter and smile widely. "Is that all ?" "Yup that all" And tasha inttrupt "hi there um..youre jeffrey dean morgan" While she smile like a little girl who need candy. "Yes that me" And smile. "Ive been fans of you by the way and ermm , you dont mind dont you if i need an sign?" "Of course not sweetheart" And sign on the napkin. "Thank you so much jeffrey it mean a lot" She smile. "Youre welcome" He smile. "Oh yeah , my friend jessica here had no idea who you are so i tell her that you an actor and yeah now she know" She laugh. And i slap her arm while blushing. "Shut up. Ermm, sorry about her and she right i had no idea that you were an actor and i never spend my time with tv after getting home from work so yeah" While look down to hide my blush. Again! Tasha just rolled her eyes and smile like crazy. He said "its okay jess, its not like entire world know about me " While wink. He "so um jessica , what do you do after you work? I mean did you going anywhere else ?" Before i answer , tasha cut me in "after work she free" While smirk and put her arm on my shoulder. And i shock when she said that. "i..i... Um yeah she right" Look at her and push her arm off my shoulder. He say , "so you dont mind dont you if i take you on a walk? Before you ask , im not a serial killer by the way" He laugh. And i "walk ? Um sure yeah. How bout 4pm ? Sound good ?" "That good , i will pick you later here and i should go now , need to finish my work out there" He smiled. "Alright see you later" While waving at him. And he left after that. Tasha say "well, you got yourself a date there" She winks. "Its not a date tasha, he just take me for a walk that all." While roll my eyes at her. "Are you sure it just a walk? To me its not just a walk" She laugh. "Shut up, go back to work you idiot" And we laugh.

And i cant wait to meet him again.

❤❤