LOVE AND ITS VARIOUS DIMENSIONS

Everyone shared a hearty laugh after the much-in love couple left outside.

Although not everyone was aware that they are married, everyone had witnessed their dramatic engagement ceremony. So, all these looked loving and cute instead of tauntful. Besides, who would dare to taunt the royal highness, the King?

Akash and Guptas greeted Aman and his family and made their way towards the Raizadas.Sharing a quick hug to NK and seeking blessings from Rajmata, Akash was busy talking with Lavanya when the utterly cute Aarav caught his attention who was looking for his Mamu and Mami. With a confused look he gestured Lavanya towards him who passed a sad smile to him.

It worked to confuse Akash more and his breath stopped in his lungs seeing Aarav in arms of Payal. No, his shocked state was not due to that but the changed Payal. She was no more wearing the mangalsutra and Sindoor, the proof of her not belonging to him but someone else.

He looked at another lady standing right beside him who looked pale yet strong. He could see the baby going with lady and Payal, now standing alone.

Being no more able to hold his curiously and the tension building-up within him, he reached Payal who became too conscious in his presence. She knew he is seeking some answers by the look he was giving. Finding herself not enough able to answer she decided to escape but it was too late as Akash had already her hands in his and soon enough she was being dragged by him to an isolated corner.

On the other side Arnav with a teasing, wicked smile reached and stood behind Khushi who was breathing hard and blushing deep red.

He cleared his throat mischievously and he found her turning around and beating his chest. Laughing he caught her hand while she pouted and complained-

You are so bad Godzu. It happened all because of you. How much they teased me and they will keep doing it forever now. All because of you and your mark. I knew it.

Then why didn't my Jalebi removed the mark if she didn't want to be embarrassed?

That made her still and silent and him realise that he yet again picked up a sensitive topic.

Ohh! Because my jalebi who so believes in equality didn't want to back-off. Right?

That brought an arrogant smirk on Khushi's face and Arnav silently thanked his stars that he utilised his brain at the right time.

Khushi, too, had understood that Arnav was trying to divert them from the topic he unknowingly started and it made her genuinely happy that he has changed for good. The way he handled it was quite praise-worthy.

She held his forearms gently with her brightful smile on her face and they made their way towards the star of the evening, their Amy, who must be again sulking like a kid as its 'his marriage' and he wants 'special attention and treatment' from his Khush and Arnie.

They are sure even Tanya won't be showing such tantrums to her friends cum family.

They reached Aman and they were so right. He was eyeing them with an irritated look and then dragged both of them forcefully to his room, so that they can help him in getting ready.

Payal forcefully freed her hands from Akash's tight trip and tried to escape but Akash was not in a mood to leave her at any cost, not before he gets the answers for the questions which are screwing his mind completely.

Akash, leave me.
What the hell is this?
You never behaved in such manner with me.
What has gotten into you?