Chapter 6

Amal's P.O.V

He looked at me with a grin plastered on his face, I just looked down and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear as I walked.

I heard him letting out a chuckle and before I knew it a football flew just passed my head.

I shot up and turned around to see the fucktard looking at me with a grin on his face.

"What the fuck is your problem?"Rosa yelled as she threw her hands in the air.

I looked at him, my hands slowly curled into fist. "You fucking dog! What do you think you are doing?"

He licked his lips and smirked. "I didn't do anything."

"I'll show you what I'll do in a mintue."I said with so much anger boiling inside me.

"Oooh you've gone fiesty with your lap dog around haven't you?"He said with a chuckle as the guy next to him brought the ball to him.

"Oh you just watch!"I yelled as I looked at him and snatched the ball of him. "First I'm gunna pop this ball then I'm gunna pop your face like a balloon."

"Like to see you try."He smirked.

I took my badge off and undone the pin, I looked at him. "I'll do it right in your damn face."

"Amal!"Chris yelled my name as he jogged over to me.

I let out a growl and turned my head to him. "Yes?"

"Put the ball down."Chris said in a stern tone. "And put the pin away too."

"B-But I don't want to."

"You are going to."Chris said with a nod.

I let out a sigh. "por favor déjame lastimar al bastardo."

He looked at me, he wanted to let out a laugh but instead he gave me a look. "No. He isn't worth it."

I looked at him in front of me and dropped the ball. "You are so fucking lucky he came."

That stupid smirk I wanted to slap off but he still had that smirk on. "Yeah, yeah darling."

"Tarodo."

Chris took a hold of my wrist but turned to the fucktard. "Try anything with her, even look in her direction or breath the same air as her."Chris said in a harsh tone. "I'll make sure you regret the day you was born."

He gulped and nodded.

Chris looked at me and we walked to the quads of the school.

I sat down on the bench and he sat next to me. I looked down at my hands. "Why did you let me go all loco on him for?"

His thumb slowly stroked my hand. "That tanto isn't worth your time."Chris said softly as he looked at me. "He isn't worth it and he's doing it on purpose so he can get a reaction out of you."

"What did I see in him?"

Chris let out a chuckle. "I would love to know too."

I let out a sigh and looked at Chris. "Things wouldn't be like this if I didn't tell him."

He squeezed my thumb. "Don't ever say that, it's good that you said it and he'll see it in the end."

I nodded. "Thank you."

"Wait, I got you something."Chris said with a grin on his face.

"Why? It isn't my birthday or anything."