Chapter 14

A few days after.

Amal's P.O.V

I put my coat on and opened the car door to see Royce sat there with his hands rested on the steering wheel as he looked at me.

"Morning."He said softly as I sat down in the car closing the door.

"Morning."

I turned to him and looked at him. "I see you've got that hat on."

He touched his checkered hat and looked at me with a grin. "Why the hell not?"

I let out a soft chuckle. "Man, I've missed you loads."

"Same here."He said with a sigh. "Tour was so boring."

"At least you got to see different places of the world."

He looked at me. "You've always gotta add that in don't you?"

"Be grateful because once it goes, you'll miss it."

"Wise words from Amal, I'll be sure to remember it."

"It'll make me ever so happy that one person would actually remember me."

"Who would forget you?"

A lot of people do, like always they forget me.

He turned the car engine on and looked at me. "Ready?" With a smirk on his face.

"Yup!"

Royce's foot pressed against the pedal and off we went.

The song played on a blast as we drove down the streets then after twenty minutes we appeared in the parking lot of the mall.

"Well come on, let's go."Royce said as he unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Yeah."I said with a nod as I picked up my bag and got out of the car.

I closed to the door and walked to the front of the car, Royce looked at me as he closed his door. "Doesn't the fresh air feel ever so refreshing?"

I let out a chuckle. "Are you sure you haven't sniffed glue or something?"

He looked at me and chucked me his car keys. "Put that in your bag, I'll probably lose them."

"Like always."

He looked at me with a glare. "Shopping with you, I forget everything."

"Oh, I'm that bad then?"I said with a gasp as i put the keys in my bag.

He walked to the front of the car and draped his arm around my neck. "You know I'm joking don't you?"

"Yes I do."

"Now let's go on in."Royce said with a smile. "Gotta find something nice for Ebony don't I?"

"Yes you do. And it's gunna be amazing because I don't know how she deals with your annoying ass."

Royce took a step back and let out gasp, his hand on his heart acting so hurt. "That really hurt Amal."

I looked at him. "It was supposed to."

Then he stuck his tongue at me childishly and I did the same with so many people watching us.

Royce rolled his tongue back in and looked at me. "Vamos!"

I rolled my eyes at him then we linked our arms together and walked into the mall.

"So where should we go first?"Royce asked as he bit his lip.