Prologue Jason life

Prologue

"Dad, that was great one" said Jason as Jason and his dad got out of theatre. "Yes son, we will go there next time" said his dad. They walking in dark alley and the gang walking behind them. "Well well look at them" said man. "Son get behind me" said dad. Jason look scared when he get behind dad. "Who the hell are you?" Said dad. As man smirk pull his gun out and put dad forehead. "I want your son and money to give me." Said man "or die". Dad shook his head "No, I won't". Man sigh and look at big man and said " Get the boy" big man nods and push dad away from Jason and pick Jason up. As Jason scream for dad. "DAD" man smirk and shoot dad, everything stop moving when dad fall down. Jason look angry and scream when the light flicker and object gone metal. "YOU......YOU KILL MY DAD" when he shot the electricity at gang expect the man. All the gang are dead by electricity. Jason look down at his hands and saw his hand was full of electricity. "Oh my god" man said and put gun on Jason forehead. Jason look up and saw man eye then look at gun. Suddenly the gun move to left as Jason still look at the gun then look up at the man. The gun is already on the man forehead and the man was shock "please don't" suddenly Jason shoot the man. Man fall down when the Jason run to his dad. "Dad?" Dad gasp and look at him "son.... You will be okay...... We love you....be...safe......"Dad stop breathing and Jason sobbing hitting dad chest. "You promise me you will be there for me." Jason sobbing. "I wish I want to go home" suddenly everything disappear. Jason look around and remember every room. It his house. "Omg god how..." Jason look down his hand and his hand normal. He start to sob and he was alone in the dark inside the big house.

Ever since Jason never forget that night.