Chapter 2

Jason P.O.V

We all wait outside of the door."so are you saying there 6 mutant and they are kids, you gotta to be kidding me right?" Charles shook his head "they not kids,they about to 18 to 21" I nods "okay I trust you " I sigh and push the door open as I walk in. I saw 6 kid and they are looking at me right now, "this is last mutant we got, I want you all behave" I look at Charles "are you two going to leave me here??" Erik chuckle "you going be fine." Erik pats my back and Charles nods at me. They walk out till they gone. I turn to face them. "Hey I'm Jason" they smile me and one blonde girl who the first speak up. "I'm raven and this is hank and Alex and Sean and angel and Darwin." I nods them as she point the name. I walk over the couch and sit down. Everything silence. I kept look every each person mind. All of them had a 1 power.

"We should think of code names" Raven said

"We're government agent now. We should have code name. I wanna be Mystique" I smirk and shook my head.

"Damm, I wanna to be called mystique" said Sean. I chuckle.

"Well tough, I called it" Raven said before shifting into Sean. Everyone gasp. I smirk "And I'm way more mysterious than you" Everyone start to clap.

Raven shift into human normal.

"Darwin, what about you?" Said Raven. I raise my eyebrow and I know what his power.

"Well,uhh,Darwin is already a nicknames and it uh sort of fits" Darwin said, "adapt to survive and all, check this out." Darwin got up from his seat and walked over where the fish tank that was in the room. He then proceeded his head in the water and gills along to his side face. Everyone clapped well expect me. He took his head of the water and start to walk. " what about you Sean?" Darwin said,

"I'm going be....banshee" I chuckle. "Why you want to names after wailing spirit?" Hank asked.

"You might want to cover your ears" Sean said before he standing. Everyone cover their ears expect me.

Sean look at windows and scream and front the glass is shattered. I was shock and bit more impressed. Everyone start laugh and clap.

"Your turn" Sean said while point to Angela

"My,uuhhhh, stage name is angel" Angela said before she remove her Jacket. "It kinda of fit."

angel turn her back and show us her fairy wings.

"you can fly?" Raven said.

"uh huh and uh" angel said before she turn to left and face to where statute is. She spat but it like small small fireball when it hit on statute head. Everyone clap.

"What about you hank?" Angel said before she put jacket on. "What you want to called"

" How about big foot" Alex said.

" well you know what they say about the guys who with big feet, your kinda smaller" Raven said, I laugh out loud. Raven look at me and smile at me. I smile her back.

"well Alex, what your gift" Darwin said.

Alex sigh and shook his head.

" Alex, Alex,Alex!" Everyone chanted and I shook my head. They were being childless.

"Alright, I will do it" Alex said Alex sighed and got up and went outside.

"Get down when I tell you to." He said. We peeked out the window.

"Get back" Alex said, we did't move.

"Whatever" Alex said.

Alex doing wired move and the red of energy started orbit before he threw it. He "threw" sliced the statue and two halves had each caught fire.

"awesome" Sean said. everyone start to clap.

"havok" I said. Everyone look at me. "What, his code names, it suit him"

"yeah thanks" Alex said while getting back in the room "what about you Jason"

i smirk "umm my code name is should be..The...impossible man"

"why you called yourself the impossible man" raven asked

i chuckle "it because i had loads mutant power and no can even handled it" I said to them

"show us then" Sean said. I nods as I stood up.

"I hope you got good sight" I said. "Ready?" I said as everyone nods. I turn myself in invisible.

"Whoa" Sean said

"where are you" angel said

" I'm right here" I said as I turn my visible. Everyone start clap.

"ah it not done yet" I said as I try find to object. I put my hand out and try to lift. I lift 3 cup up in the air. Everyone laugh and clap.

"You just like Erik" Raven said

"yeah but there more" I said as I put the cups down. I look a raven and use telepathy. *Hello, I'm Jason. I can see you are big crush on hank* as I sent the message her mind. She gasp.

" You are just like Charles" Raven shout.

I laugh and nods. "But there more too"

"how you could handle all of the power" Hank said

"well you got get use it" I said to him. "But it is hard to control."

i walk out of the room. People look at me. I sigh and I take a deep breath. My hand turn fire as my eye turn red. I heard everyone gasp.

i blast the statue and fire shoot statue. Everyone cheered. My hand start turn normal as my eye. I deep breath and my head start to hurt. I groan

"anyway there 4 more left" I said to them. I spray ice with my hand. Everyone cheered more. Okay electricity. I try find something that had electricity. I found the light. As My hand turn to the electricity as my eye turn to bright blue. I heard someone said whoa. I took all the electricity from light. Light gone off. I blast the status and the statues fall apart. Everyone cheered and gasp. My hand turn normal again. My head start to hurt and my hand is start to burn. I groan. I look my hand and I can see the veins turn really bright blue and red are start to fade. I look at them and smile. I walk back inside but I stopped as I take sharp glass. I cut my arm. I heard everyone shout to stop. I smirk. My arm cut is start to heal. I look at them

" it fine, I'm healing" I said to them as I got in the room. I teleportation to next Sean. Sean scream.

"Got you" I said and sat on the chair. "That all I got" everyone clap.

"I can see why they call you the impossible man". Raven said as I nods.

"oh I can't die or grow old." Everyone is seem to be amaze.