Chapter 1 - Message

"Alright, we've got everything, good work Kotobuki-kun."

Smiling and energetically as always, thanked Reiji for the good work too but went right away to his room to get changed. The next appointment waited.
Normally he should have done the shoot he just finished together with the other members of Quartet Night, to get new pictures for next years calendar, but unfortunate they couldn't agree on a time where all four of them would be able to come, since Reiji had a Rehearsing at the Shining agency afterwards and later on the recording of his show with Otoya and Tokiya. Sadly the others schedule would not allow them to come before Reijis other activities needed him.

Now, while searching for his car keys with one hand, Reiji set out for leaving the studio to be on time at Shining's. Even though Saotome offers all his Idols and Composers a Driver, Reiji does prefer to drive on his own for the most time.
On the way outside he came across Camus, Ai and Ranmaru.
"Minaaaa, Smile!" sparkled Rei with a Smile on the face himself, while the others went with their common neutral expressions.
A synchronized "Urusai" was giving him as an answer.
For a short time Reiji pouted towards them, before proceeding his way outside.

Skilfully he opened his green Beatle, took place at the driver's seat and took a deep breath. He just turned the Key enough to turn on the radio, the Motor remained silent. The new Song of Starish was playing, and as far as Reiji could tell, it was near its end.
He closed his eyes for a second and relaxed a moment, but before he would actually hit the road, he'd check his phone. He hardly had time to take a look at it while working, the only time remaining to see if something came up was between appointments. So he pulled his phone out of his Jacket and turned on the Display, which immediately notified him about two new Mails. He easily unlocked his phone and read the first message, it was from Otoya saying something about the show this evening, nothing really important.
The moment he saw who send the other Mail though, he started holding his breath, feeling like his heart stopped beating. There were just two reasons existing because of which this person would write him. One so good as if his dreams would come true, the other so bad as if all the nightmares he ever had would happen all at once.
Only after he had read the five words shining at him, he felt relieved and started breathing again. Even though he couldn't believe what he just read. He had to go, now!
Reijis phone went straight into his jeans pocket, the hand that was free straight to the steering wheel. He couldn't stop shaking, how could he? He definitely was unable to drive in this condition!

He threw the keys into the glove compartment and headed out of the car. In the next moment he got a taxi and sat down at the backseat, told the driver where he wanted to go and tipped two Mails into his Phone.
The first one was for Ranmaru who should take care of Reijis Car after the shoot. The other one was meant for Hyuga-Senpai, asking him, if it was possible for him to rearrange Reijis appointments.
Shortly after came a reply. Hyuga wanted to know why, since Reiji normally attended at all of his events as planned. Rei was sure that Hyuga-Senpai would understand his reasons, so he texted him the truth, by just sending back one Name.
Nonetheless, as the Buildings and skyscrapers of Tokyo flew by outside of the window, Reiji starred down at his phone, at this message, again, still not believing what it said.
"Aine is waking up! Hurry!"

____

I don't know i everyone knows the story of Aine, since it's (sadly) never mentioned in Anime, just in the game. I, too, just know about Aine thanks to my best friend I'm writing this Fan-Fic for. But don't worry, even if you don't know about AIne i try to write it in a way where it will be explained how Aine, Reiji and Ai are connected with each other ^^. 

Untill then 
Sora ~

P.S. I've wrote with this one 3 chapters in generall up 'till now and i'm trying to wwrite at least one chapter a month