Allez, montre-toi: Revali x Reader

Allez, montre-toi French for Come on, Show yourself
Requested for: angeliquedorkson
——————————————————————————
To say the least, one would expect to at least get along with Revali.

Sadly no one has yet.

"Tell me Link, Have you even defeated anything to the strength of Ganon yet?" He asked making all of us scoff at his arrogance and ego.

Link responded by pushing by his feathers as Revali kept squawking his beak off. Until we got to a certain point of the mountain.

Being a French skilled archer and Royalty wasn't the easiest. But it was a blessing because you were requested to help your best friend. Which she was the only one who truly knew your background.

"Revali if you would stop squawking your beak we could actually hear something-" I was cut off by several Bokoboblins approaching us and several Lizalfos behind us.

Zelda looked at me telling me it was time to stop hiding this secret.

"Merde!" I cursed in French which everyone looked at me questioning except Zelda who just disapprovingly shook her head.

"Link take Zelda somewhere safe" I snapped at him. He nodded as he took Zelda by her arm. She turned around before yelling back, "Be safe (Y/N)!" I nodded at her before sending her a gentle smile before pulling an arrow and shooting several Bokoboblins through their heads.

The champions, Urbosa, Mipha, Daruk, and Revali stared at me.

"No questions until after we make it up the rest of the mountain." I spoke they all nodded before I turned around and shot all the Lizalfos dead.

It was silent until Revali spoke up silently, "How long were you gonna play fragile?" I rolled my eyes at him before whispering back at him.

"Non questions." I spoke my French accent thick. Thicker than normal.

It hushed him up quickly as we pushed our way up slowly.

"Allez, Montre-toi." I said practically yelling.

A few Lizalfos came out and a few Bokoboblins came out as well.

I smirked. "Ah, je te vois et volià"(1)

Before killing them all in one shot for each Bokoboblin and Lizalfo.

"One shot, one kill." I spoke before treading further up the mountain with the champions following behind me.

Whenever we caught up to Zelda and Link, Revali got up in my face.

"And what exactly was that back there?" He huffed.

I smirked before replying, "Don't get your tail feathers in a twist. It's something I learned back in France, now, we must continue on with our journey. Hmm?"

He stood shocked and unresponsive before following us.

Urbosa slowly approached me, "So you finally made the bird speechless for once? Congratulations." She smiled at me.

I smirked. "It was a pleasure, anything to please you all."

I could hear Zelda giggling in the background, well this journey would definitely be fun.
———————————————————————————
1.) Ah, je te vois et voilà- Ah, there you are.