It's over?🤔

A/C:  Hello!
Haha I just want to say um happy birthday to Lee Chaerin (my favorite member of 2NE1) and to me lol haha
As is my birthday I want to give you guys a gift sound weird but it's true...
I published a one shot about Yoonrose called
"Our musical Love"
I hope you enjoy it! I love you guys!
Long chapter😉

Jungkook sat on the couch waiting for Chaeyoung, who was making some drinks for the three of them. He was the first one to arrive and minutes later Chaeyoung join him, now they were just waiting for Yoongi.

"So how things went with Mino?" Jungkook said resting his head on the couch.

"It was funny as always although Jimin and Mina join us"

"Sounds nice" he said taking a sip of his drink.

"It wasn't at all...but anyways" she said seating beside him "How was everything with Nayeon?"

"It was awesome both of them went into a date you know" he looked at her.

"I know I'm really happy for them" she smiled. Both of them turned when the sound of the door was heard revealing a smiley Yoongi on it, making Chaeyoung and Jungkook frowned; he went into the living room and went directly sat between both of them and hug them making the three of them to started laughing.

"Okay everyone I'm already here and I bet you already know what Jiyong made to us" he said letting them free.

Chaeyoung chuckle "I almost get the hell out of Mino, when he told me a piece of it"

"Well, why don't we start?"

"Like old times" she stand up "I'm first"

Chaeyoung grab her glasses and the pink folder on the table, taking a picture from the folder putting it in front of the guys.

"This are the Myoui, a Japanese family best known for transporting merchandise like clothing of famous brands like Michael Kors, Channel, Carolina Herrera and others, they are really rich and well he" she said signalizing the old man "He is Myoui Hirohito, the woman on her left side is his wife Myoui Naoko and the girl in the middle is Myoui Mina, she's the closer one to the Dong's"

"She is really gorgeous" Jungkook said while looking at the photo.

"I didn't ask your opinion about her" Chaeyoung said dead serious making Jungkook to turned to Yoongi, who made a peace sign indicating him he shouldn't talk.

"You may continue princess"

"Of course, so apparently we are going to held a dinner here along with the Dong's and the Myoui for 'business'" she made a sign with her fingers "They are going to talk about many things including the beneficiary event that we are exclusively invited...that's all I know"

"Alright" Yoongi said standing up "My turn...for what Sehun told me on the beneficiary event many people of Seungri will be around, they want something from them we still don't know what I believe the only thing they want is having them death" he took a deep breath "That's all"

Jungkook stood up stretching himself leaving Chaeyoung and Yoongi seating "Okay look, the only thing I know is that we have to protect them even more as Yoongi said they want them death and our mission is not letting that happen; they gave me a special fact we have to be more careful with Jennie"

Yoongi took his glasses "W-with J-Jennie?"

"Yep, Nayeon clearly told me Jennie is suspecting about us that's why that day they were espying on us"

"This is the first time something like that happen...w-we need to be more distant with t-them" Chaeyoung said playing with her fingers.

"E-exactly...although is not like Yoongi likes Jennie or Chaeyoung likes Jimin" Jungkook said scratching his head.