Chapter One

Hello, everyone! This is my first fanfiction I have ever written. (Sorry about the cover. I couldn't download the NaLu pic I wanted.)Here are a few things to know about my stories.

           -Most of them will fairy tail based, and mainly revolving around Nalu.

            -I will only write one fanfic at a time, so I won't discontinue any stories.

            -I won't update regularly because of school, homework, and the fact that I'm not allowed to read fanfics anymore(but I don't care!).

            -If I do discontinue a story, I will give it to a reliable person to continue it.

            -I will try my best to make sure there are no grammar mistakes.

             Hope you enjoy this!

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                 ~Lucy's POV~

"Natsu! You just had to blow up half of Hargeon! And I still need rent money!" I cried. Natsu only moaned in response because of his stupid motion sickness.

~When they arrive~

"Well, I'm sorry, Lucy, but I need money too! And if I didn't 'blow up the building', the damn bandits would've gotten away!" he yelled after he got off and got his energy back. We were walking and yelling at each other while trying to get to the guild. I could feel people's eyes on us, and I blushed in embarrassment. We finally arrived at the guild. Natsu kicked them open and yelled, "We're back!". Why is he so loud?

"Mira! I'm hungry!" He ran over to the bar. I sighed and walked over to Levy. I tapped her on the shoulder.

"Levy-chan!" She looked up and smiled.

"Lu-chan! When did you get back?" I sweatdropped.

"Y-you didn't notice? Natsu literally kicked the doors open and yelled 'We're back', so how did you not notice?" I was completely....baffled. Levy looked shocked.

"He did? When?" I facepalmed.

"Never mind." I sat down next to her. I saw her slightly blushing. Why was she blushing? I looked at where she was staring. I smirked. I think I know.

                       ------------------------

                  ~Natsu's POV~

I ran over to Mira.

"Mira! I'm hungry!" I complained. She looked at me and giggled.

"Do you have money?" She asked. I paled. Of course I didn't have money!

"N-no," I admitted. She giggled again.

"Sorry Natsu, no free food." She went back to wiping the already-clean cup. I could feel my jaw drop.

"MIRA! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU! GIVE ME FOOD! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!" I pleaded so hard I think I shed some tears. That's when Mira froze. Oh, crap. I shouldn't have said anything. But there's no going back. She slowly turned to me with a wicked smile.

"Anything?" I shivered but nodded. She started laughing really low. God, it's creepy. "Okay than, Natsu, for until you have money, I'll give you free food." I smiled.

"Thank y-"

"But, you have to get closer to Lucy." What?

"Mira, what do you mean? Luce and I are already best friends."

"I mean, until you have money to buy food, I'll give you free food, but you have to become," She cleared her throat. "Girlfriend and boyfriend. You know that type of relationship." She smiled. I groaned.

"Is there really nothing else I can do?" She paused and tapped her finger on her chin.

"You can put together Gray and Juvia," Mira offered. I gagged. "Or Gajeel and Levy." I needed to throw up.

"Hell no! I'd rather be with Lucy!" She smiled.

"Okay then, it's decided! Sign this contract." She chirped. She pulled a piece of paper from nowhere and shoved it in my face. I had to squint to see what it said.

" If you sign this, it means you will be given free food till you have money. Your fee is trying to/will become the boyfriend of Lucy Heartfilia. Once you sign this, there is no going back." I muttered. I grabbed it and sighed. There's nothing else I could do. I grabbed the pen Mira pulled out from nowhere and signed the paper. She squealed, and I think fainted. She got up and brushed her dress.

"Ok, go and ask Lucy on a date." Wait, what?

"Hold up. Right now? Like, now now?" Mira nodded and I gulped.

"Remember, now, or no free food." She threatened. I took a big gulp of air to swallow the big, nervous lump in my throat. I walked to Lucy, who was chatting with Levy and laughing.

"Oh, hey Natsu," She smiled at me.

"Lucy." I opened my mouth and said the words.

                   -----------------------------

                         ~Lucy's POV~

"Oh, Levy~chan," I said in a sing-song voice. I could see her tense up. "You're looking at Gajeel. Do you, perhaps, have a c-r-u-s-h on him?" I teased. She blushed one hundred different shades of red.

"Lu-chan! W-what are you talking about?!" She asked in an unusually high voice.

"Levy-chan, I know you like Gajeel," I wiggled my eyebrows. She blushed like crazy.

"So what?! Everyone knows you like Natsu!" She shot back. I gasped, and covered her mouth as quickly as I could. I glared at her. There was an awkward silence. Then we started laughing.

"Lu-chan, it's obvious, you know that, right?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, true. But same with you and Gajeel," We started laughing again when I saw Natsu walking over.

"Oh, hey Natsu," I smiled at him. He looked nervous. He opened his mouth to say something, and I gasped at what he said.

"Lucy. Go out on a date with me."

                                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

              Hey, I hoped you enjoyed it. Please comment if you like it (or not) and I will do my best to improve. Also, follow my account to know when this fanfic is updated!  This fanfic is also on Fanfiction.Net under the same name. Thanks for reading(Chapter One)!