Epilogue

OH MY GOD I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG! I'M SO SORRY!!!

In Chapter 5, you know how I said I will never ship NaLi in my stories? Calm down, I don't ship NaLi, but I'll have to break the promise in order for some of my fanfics to work. But don't worry, I'll still end it with NaLu.

Ok, so here it is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Flashback~

~Lucy's POV~

I gasp as Natsu kneels down, holding a box in front of me. He opened the box, and there sat a golden ring, with a sapphire and ruby, the gold intertwining them together. It was breathtaking. He looked up at me, and opened his mouth to speak.

"Lucy Heartfilia, the girl I've dated for 3 years, I have waited for this moment. Lucy, will you marry me?" He asked. I nodded a yes, and everyone cheered. He got up and slipped the ring onto my finger. He gently kissed me, and everyone continued to cheer.

~Flashback End~

"Mama! Mama!" I groaned as I cracked open my eyes, my eyesight blurry from sleep. A blurry face appeared, and as I focused, I saw pink hair and brown eyes.

"Nashi, can you get off of me?" I murmured. She giggled and got off of me. I got up and stretched my arms. I slipped on my slippers to make breakfast, knowing Natsu will wake up soon.

~Timeskip to Lucy done cooking~

I heard crashing, and giggled as Natsu burst through the door.

"Food! He yelled. The kids also came and sat down, eating the food I had set on the table. I sat down along with them, and we ate. We changed, and headed out to the guild.

I held Nashi's hand as we walked, and Natsu carried the twins.(There are three kids: Nashi, who's eight, and the twins, Igneel and Layla, who are five. I originally wanted four kids, a baby named Celestia, but I thought it would be too much.)

~Arrived at the Guild~

As soon as we opened the doors, Nashi slipped out of my hands, and went to talk to Storm, Gray and Juvia's oldest kid(Also eight). The twins jumped out from Natsu's arm, and ran to play with the GrUvia twins, Rin and Sylvia. Natsu went to fight with Gray, and I went to the bar to get a strawberry milkshake. Levy was sitting there, reading to Gale(GajEvy kid). Nova(MirAxus kid), and Rosemary(JeRza kid), were fighting(Just saying, I'm not including every single kid). I ordered a strawberry milkshake, and Mira started to make it. I sat there, watching everything, and reviving the past. I remembered the first time I came here, when Natsu asked me out, the moment Natsu proposed, and every happy memory that happened. I closed my eyes and smiled, hoping our adventures will never end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: I know, I know, it was short. But thanks to all of you for being patient!

Levy: Sadly, this is the last chapter. But please follow the author to always get new stories, or story updates!

Lucy: Also, please check out Dragon Scales, Author's new story!