Chapter 5

Hello again! It's a new chappie! Yay!

                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      ~Previously on The Price Equals Love~

       "Well, we didn't have any money, so Mira offered me free food if I do what she wants," I answered. I suddenly smelled salty water. Tears. I looked at Lucy and saw tears rolling down her cheeks. Oh, crap.

      "Luce I-" I didn't get to finish before I felt a stinging pain on my cheek. She had slapped me and ran away.

     "YOU SELFISH JERK!!!" She yelled.

                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      ~Lucy's POV~

     "GHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I cried into pillow. Who would've known he was so selfish? I turned over, tears streaking down my face.

       "Why? How could you do this to me? But then again, he'd probably ditch me for a all-you-can-eat buffet," I muttered. I thought he loved me. He probably loves Lisanna(Just saying, NaLi will never happen in here on any of my accounts and I will NEVER SHIP IT. AND IT SHOULD NEVER EXIST!!! HIRO MASHIMA CONFIRMS NALU!!!). I sighed. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. I heard a knock on my door. I shot up. I glanced at my clock. 1:00 am. Who would come at this time? I sighed again. Probably Mira ranting about Natsu doing it wrong. I opened the door to see Natsu. Wow. Natsu using the door. How surprising.

      "M-may I come in?" He asked timidly.

       "Sure," I slammed the door open, and it hit the wall hard. Natsu winced at the sound. He walked in, and sat at my table. I went into my kitchen and made some tea. I came back out and set it down.

      "What do you want?" I asked, glaring in his direction. He looked up, and I saw determination in his eyes.

       "Luce...I..."

                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       ~Natsu's POV~

        "Luce...I... I love you," I confessed while I looked down. "I've always loved you. Ever since I met you, I fell in love with you. I was just too stupid to realize it (Yeah, I think we all knew that, Natsu). I never realized it until our date. Thanks to Mira, I've realized I love you. I really do, Lucy. I love you so much," I took a deep breath as I finished. I continued to look down until I heard Lucy talk.

      "Natsu, I love you too. But after you said why you asked me out, I just... I just broke," She whispered. "After that, I thought you loved Lisanna, not me."

       "Lucy..." I caressed her cheek, and gently kissed her. I let go, and look at her. We hugged, and stayed like that for a long time.

                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       Oh, god. Sorry if this chappie was short. But this is not the last chapter. Just saying. And check out my new story, Dragon Scales! Bye bye for now!