Chapter 12 - I Am a BloodSucker?

(David's POV)

Currently, I am on my way home. It will take me about a 15 minute drive. Mostly going through the woods because my house is in a clearing. A gigantic clearing. I do not know the exact estimate. My home is huge. Made of mostly red brick and still has some structures that are white. The inside is just as beautiful as the outside. I suppose that my family is the only family that is more rich than the Wilson family and that says something because they are filthy rich basically. I never knew what my parents did.

Well, I am going to find out now. I have this feeling that my father Is hiding something from me. Also, there are weird things going on with my body that I do not understand. I need answers now because I am highly confused and I do not like that. I like to know what is going on in every situation as long as the situation matters to me.

Bria sent me home, but I was going to leave anyway to get answers. So, as I am driving down or long drive way and parking, I conjure up my speech to my father. I need to know what to say before hand, otherwise, I will babble on like an ass and not know what to say.

I step out of my baby, close the door and lock it with a beautiful *beep beep*. When I enter my home, I call for my father. "Father! I need to Speak to you immediately!" I shouted.

My father appears from the direction of the kitchen quickly. "No need to shout son. Come, let us talk in privacy in my office." He says smoothly. My father is always calm and collected. I have never seen him any differently.

"Where's mother?" I ask as we are walking down the hallway toward his office.

"She is out with her 'girls' as she puts it." He says.

We then silently walk to his office. My father is always with my mother. They can not get enough of each other. I mean a lot of people have divorced parents so I am happy that they are still in love. I still do not appreciate their lovey dovey shit in front of me. it is just disgusting.

When we get there, he makes his way to his desk and I make my way to one of his chairs. My father swivels around in his chair a bit. Rubber is chin and eyeing me. His head is tilt to the size and I now realize he is analyzing me. Show time...

"Father, I wanted to tell you weird things have been happening-" I was saying but got cut off by him holding his hand up in a silencing motion.

"Let me ask you this first son.... Have you finally accepted your love?" He asked. How did he know?

"Yes father.... How do you know?" I asked suspiciously. I mean my father is highly intelligent but I do not understand how can just know that.

He waves his hand dismissively. "Lucky guess son." He says. Bullshit! I do not call him out on it though.

"Anyway, weird things have been happening to me. To my body. I do not understand and I was hoping you would. When I am around a lot of people my throat like burns. It kind if feels like some one is scratching at it. And my feelings. they are also changing. Do you know?" I asked. On the outside I am cool and collected. on the inside I am freaking out and hoping that my father has the answers. he usually does but this is just weird.

"Yes son, I know. But are you ready for me to tell you? This will change your life son." He says slowly, still analyzing me.

"Of course I want to know, father." I say, frowning in confusion. What will change my life? Who wouldn't want to know?

"Well, son. You will probably not believe me at first but here it goes...." He trails off. I wait for him to continue and he does. " You are a vampire, son. I am a vampire. Your mother was half vampire and a quarter witch and a quarter human. You have been embracing your human so far in life. Now that you have finally grew some balls and finally accepted your beloved, you will grow and become VERY powerful son. There are many other things I must discuss this topic about with you but that must wait. I need to know do you believe me son?" He says.

What? This is what will change my life? How am I a vampire and witch or whatever? This is not real! There is no such thing. But the sincerity in his eyes tell me other wise. My father has never lied to me and he is not the lying type. He is either batt-shit crazy or is telling the truth. I think I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt and not assume he belongs in a mental home. That would explain somethings. How I found Bria's pulse extremely sexy and wanted to bite right into it. It is weird though. I am a vampire.... I have to get used to that huge new detail in my life. What else can he possibly say? I am about to find out....

--------------------------------------------------------

His mansion on the side!!! real bootyfull :) ---------->>>>>>>>>>>