Chapter Four

hey guys, I'm back with another chapter! I got wayyy more feedback on this story than I expected, so thank you guys so much for reading and commenting telling me what you guys think, it's greatly appreciated! Caleb in the multimediaaa.

- Keiana

Chapter Four

Levi Moore (Mystic)

I walked into Dreams New York and took a look at the customers. It was packed tonight, it looked like there were a few parties going on tonight. Donte loved it when we had parties. Niggas loved throwing cash, especially when we they were with friends.

It was like a competition, to see who could throw as much 1's, 5's, 10's, and 20's as possible.

I was wearing a Supreme hoodie and a pair of tights, definitely not stripper attire. I always wore regular clothes, just so no random weirdos spotted me in a bikini in the parking lot.

I'd come a few minutes early, just so I could get a drink from the bar. I needed it with the crazy night/morning I'd had. After leaving the hospital I headed to my school for my three courses I had today, one after the other.

When I finally got out of school I had to go shopping with Yaris to get a gift for her girlfriend. They were constantly fighting and making up, so I wasn't even surprised.

Yaris and her girlfriend were vine famous, they were always making out and thirst trapping, so of course they always had troubles with infidelities. There were a lot of lesbians in New York.

After shopping and dropping Yaris off at her apartment, I only had an hour to shower and get ready for work. I didn't even have time to wash my hair, so it was a curly mess. I'd just have to let it live for one night.

"Hey, can I get a rum and coke?" I asked the female bartender that I'd never seen before today. She must have been new.

"Of course. That's pretty strong for a girl like you." She laughed and I joined in with her, even if I didn't know what she meant by pretty strong for a girl like you.

"I don't drink fruity drinks. It takes too many of them to get you drunk." I told her. "I've never thought of it like that. I'm Olivia by the way." Olivia smiled and passed me my drink.

"I'm Mystic." I told her because I had my face wrap on. I guess she thought I was Muslim, and that's why she said a girl like me.

"That's different. I like it though, it suits you. It's nice to meet you Mystic." Olivia winked at me. I smiled at her and gulped down the bitter drink.

"You too Olivia. I'll see you." I stood up from the bar stool and turned around so I could walk to the change room.

My chest burned and my body tingled as I changed into my matte black bikini. My hair was out and everywhere, and my face wrap was a deep red color.

"Mystic, you're on." Candy told me as she walked into the change room, her bag full of money.

"Alright." I stood up slowly, making sure the rum didn't go to my head.

I walked through the aisle and walked out onto the stage. All the seats around the stage were full, and there were guys standing up watching different stages. It was packed tonight.