etihw ♥ kcalb part 2

kcalb POV:

I got up early and walked out into the garden, looking at all the beautiful flowers, I gently picked one the etihw planted one time, a beautiful white rose, I smiled a bit, blushing, my mind wondering over to how beautiful etihw is.

a small smile was placed on my lips as I stood up, thinking I should give this to etihw, I know she'll love it.

I got up and started to walk inside when wodahs appered, blocking the door.

"brother, lady etihw is looking for you." wodahs said in a monotone voice, raising an eyebrow when he saw the rose. "is that for lady etihw?"

"yeah....and ok, I'll go see her." I answered walking past wodahs and went Inside walking down the hallway to the throne room, when there was a loud thump from inside the room, me getting a bad feeling and running inside to find no etihw and her crystal crown she is always whereing broken on the floor.

"ETIHW!" I yelled looking around the room full panic filling me.

wodahs appeard once he heard my out burst.

"what's wrong bro.....ther.....wheres etihw?!" he yelled seeing her broken crown on the floor.

"I.....I don't know.....I walked Into the room....and thats what was left." I answered back, anger now filling me, whoever hurts my precious etihw will pay. my mind growled, my eyes going shadded over.

"brother?" wodahs asked, I didn't answer him, I walked over to the crown and picked it up, walking over to etihws room, opening the door, and setting the rose and crown nect to each other on the desk near her bed, and then I left, one thing on my mind.

I'm going to find you etihw, even if it kills me.