grora♥wodahs part 1

~enjoy! :3~

GRORA'S POV:

I walked down the hallways looking for the head angle, I had a present for him, for the day we met when he saved me centries ago from almost being killed from his brother kcalb.

I felt sorry for wodahs, after all, right after that he lost his eye.

I bumped into someone and looked up to see it's wodahs. "head angle."

"grora." he replied back with that same monotone voice, when I noticed that he was holding a present behind his back.

"um.....I have something for you head angle." "grora." we both said, holding out the present to each other, I found my heart racing and my face heating up slowly, I could also see his face heating up also.

we both took the presents an opened them at the same time, he gave me a new bow with brand new arrows to fix the one he let yosafire break, as he got cupons to last him a month on ochazuchi, I giggles a bit seeing how is eyes lit up.

"thank you grora." wodahs said turning and looking at me.

"your welcome, thank you also." I replied looking back, wanting to kiss him so bad.

"your welcome." he replied back and then walked off, putting the cupons into his pocket.

I wish you would see how much I care about you wodahs.

I left to my room since it was late and headed to bed, only to be pledged with nightmares about the wars, tears slowly falling down my face as I tossed and turn.