HAPPY

jonny in the multimedia 

BEAU POV

"YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THAT BIG FAT BUTT WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE"

my phone rang waking me up.

"hello" i asked grogily.

"getcho ass up. school start in 20 mins.. where you at" cash expressed.

"oh shit. when i was in the hospital i cut my alarm off and forgot to put it back shit ima be sooo late.. if u see trill tell him to come get me" i said hopping outta bed.

"nah Dee on his way" she said. i thanked her and hung up. i ran to the bathroom and took a 10 min shower wetting my hair so it will curl up. i hopped out and walked in my close naked and all. i picked out some distressed shorts, a black and gray little mermaid crew neck, and my light pink high top chucks. i did my hygiene. i slipped on my clothes and moved to my dresser i applied some light pink lipstick, then i put a light pink bandana on my hair, laid my edges, then put it in a sloppy bun. shit thats all i could do with a broke wrist. i grabbed my phone, book bag, and house keys and ran down stairs. as soon as i opened the fridge to get me a water i heard Dee beep his horn. i grabbed the water and ran out the door.

"hey fat head" i said kissing his cheek.

"good morning ma" he chuckled while pulling out my drive way. "you hungry" he asked.

"ughh yesssss i thought u would never ask" i laughed. he laughed and shook his head. we went through the drive thru of burgerking and i got my food. 10 mins later we were pulling up to the school.

"alright see you later ma. im picking yall up so be ready" he said.

"alright see you later bro" i hugged him and got out. i walked in the school and you could tell the bell had ust rung cause kids were still walking into class. i damn near ran to my class. everyone was in there but the Ms. Lee wasnt. i went to my seat to see onny sitting in his seat beside me.

"wassup ma" he said a little upset.

"hey jonny whats wrong" i asked sitting my stuff down.

"nothing. i just wanna say sorry for the name calling i have ever done to you. im sorry. i really am" he said. i saw nothing both the truth inhis eyes. i got out my seat and hugged him.

"its okay jonny i forgive you" i said taking my seat "not tyrnna ruin this glorious moment, but what made you say sorry" i asked sipping my orange juice.

"since you been gone i missed the hell outta you... it made me realize that i am really sorry.. hell a nigga shredded a few tears when i found out" he laughed.

"aww im fine just a broken wrist.. no biggie"i laughed taking a bite of my hash brown.

"i know that now, but i didnt at first" he said going through my food bag pulling out my sandwhich. he smiled big then unwrapped it and took a bite. i almost ripped his head off.

"niggaaaa" i said like kevin hart.

"my bad ma. it just smelled so good" he said taking another bite then handing it back. by now class would be over in 30 mins and Ms.Lee still aint here.

"aye you wanna go to gym since she aint coming" he asked.

"yea lets go" i said finishing my lil bit of sandwhich he left me -_-. we hwaded to the door and we walked to our lockers to put our books from LEe class in there.

"hop on" jonny said knealing in front of me. i giggled and hopped on him. damn i aint realize he was so tall. i yelped and start laughing.

"damn girraffe" i laughed. we were almost to the gym. we turned the corner and Trill and KK was standing by the water fountain talking. TRill looked my way and in a split second he was mugging the fuck outta me. wtf. "put me down" i whispered in jonny's ear. "you go ahead ima talk to my bf" i told him. he nodded and walked in the gym. 

"hey babe" i said trying to hug him. he stepped back making me stumble. "wtf was that for" i said standing up straight.

"why you all over that nigga like that" he mugged me.

"jonny is just my friend Trill... why you acting like we were kissing and shit?" i defended myself.

"well damn were yall" he said.

"fuck Trill.. you know damn well i aint doing nothing with that boy" i said getting heated.

"i dont like that nigga. and i want you to stay away from him" he said stepping in my face. and you know me being me, i aint gone back down.

"well he's my friend, and thats that.. im not gonna cut my friends off cause you wanna be mr. popular." i semi shouted.

"this aint about statuses, cause if it were we wouldnt be together" woahhhh now that shit hurt-ed.

"fuck you" i said wiping my tear and storming towards the gym.

"bae i didnt mean it like that" he said grabbing my east. i snatched away from him.

"well how'd you mean it nigga. cause if you asked me u just called me a looser" i said.

"but your my looser even if i thought you were" he smirked. okay it was a little funny, but still. "but im not calling you a looser, i ust get funky vibes from him. he used to be good with the crew until he started doing iffy shit. i just dont want him hurting you baby.. i swear thats it" he said grabbing my waste from the front. " i love you and i ment everything i said this weekend" he said kissing my nose

FLASHBACK FROM THIS WEEKEND

"I Love you" he spoke and i tensed up.

"you what" i said scooting from him like he had a disease.

"you heard me bae. i love you. i aint expecting you to say it back, i just wanted you to know how i felt. bae you make me happy. you make me smile a lot more. hell even the niggas at the trap say im going soft cause of your ass... im so sure this relationship gone be forever i ready to get ya name tatted girl" he said crawling up to me like i was his prey.

"u-um i-i dont w-wanna make y-you m-mad by not s-saying it b-back" i stuttered

"ahhh i remember that timid shy Beau" he chuckled. i playfuly rolled my eyes "you wont make me mad. only cause i know im saying it a little too soon. but i know yo slow ass will catch up soon. hell its been four months" he laughed sucking on my neck

END FLASHBACK

"I know, but you went to far bae" he kissed my lips.

"im sorry baby.. forgive me" he said backing me into the wall. we were about to kiss but we hear KK clear his throat.

"yall weird ass fuck. i wanted to see some action damn" he said shaking his head and walking away. i giggled at him.

"so where were we" he said looking back down to me. i looked up and kissed my man. damn he maked me happy!!!