My little cutie (yoomin)

Yoongi's pov

I slapped my hand on my alarm clock as I heard 'A TO THE G TO THE U TO THE STD' play four times and draged myself out of bed and over to my bathroom to take a shower.
/skips 10 minutes/
After I had dried off I put on my polo boxers and my leather pants along with a white shirt and my jeans jacket and my black combat boots and headed downstairs, greeted my father as he was leaving for work and said goodbye to my mother as I grabbed two granola bars and my backpack and left.

Jimin's pov

I woke up to my mom shaking me telling me I have to wake up so I won't be late on my first day of school and walking out so I could get ready.
I hopped out of my bed and went into the shower.

/Skips 10 minutes/
I got out of the shower and put on my Calvin Klein boxers and began to look for and outfit that won't show much skin.

I ended up picking up a light blue and white sweater and plain blue jeans along with white vans sneakers. And went downstairs where mom had breakfast set up on the table which consisted of two pancakes, maple syrup, a granola bar (which Im gonna put in my backpack) and a glass of warm milk. After I ate I ran upstairs, brushed my teeth and put on eyeliner and lip balm (not alot of eye liner though) and grabbed my back pack, put the granola bar in and left after saying bye to my mom.

/time skip/

Yoongi's pov

I got to school and went to my locker looking for my best friend Hoseok. A few minutes of standing their waiting for him I felt someone cover my eyes and say 'Guess who!' "Hoesok boy get your fucking hands of my eyes. " I said flatly, "How'd ya know it was me" he asked me while pouting. "Cause you do that everyday" I said "Oh yah, make sense " he giggled.
I blushed a little, to be honest I had a slight crush on him but he has a boyfriend, he goes to another school and is a year younger than us meaning he's a Sophomore. His name is Kim Taehyung.

Jimin's pov

I finally got to my new school, but I had to go to the office to get my class schedule and my locker number with its code. I already know that my locker neighbor is someone called 'Jeon Jungkook' who is a fresh man.

/time skip to at his locker/

I opened my locker and put my books away and took out my books for my first class which was Math, I love Math and at my old school I was always first in class, and slammed it shut which the loud noise caused me to jump, yeah I know I scared myself... wow I'm an idiot...

Anyways then I went to my class to put my books down when I heard my name come over on the loud speaker 'Can Park Jimin please make your way to the principal's office immediately?' I gulped hard and made my way to the principal's office​ as quickly as possible trying to avoid the many stares I was getting and the people pointing and whispering.

When I had finally reached the principals office I saw a guy standing there, he was the most gorgeously beautiful human I have EVER laid my eyes on. He was pale, he had blue hair, and was short, but taller than me.

Yoongi's pov
I was told that there is a new student that I have to show around the school.

/time skip to when Jimin gets there/

A short guy (barely shorter than me though) came into the principals office and lemme tell you this guy was so. Damn. FINE. He had pink hair, tan skin, full lips, rosy cheeks and thick thighs.

I heard the principal clear his throat and say "Introduce yourselves

The guy walked over to me and shook my hand "Park Jimin" he said shyly while looking at his shoes "Min Yoongi" I said back looking at the redness that spread across his cheeks to his ears when I spoke.

"Cute"

/time skip to out of the principal's office/

Jimin's pov

I heard Yoongi clear his throat then ask me " You know where your locker is and all of that right? ", I just nodded to scared to talk.

"You don't talk much do you Jimin? " Yoongi asked curiously and I shook my head in response. Then I heard Yoongi yell "EOMMA!" and a very handsome guy with really broad shoulders turned around to face us as we walked towards him. When we got there Yoongi introduced me to him "Jimin this is J-"

"SHUSH child, I can introduce myself. My name is Jin and I'm worldwide handsome, but you may call me Eomma" I giggled and Jin awed ruffling my hair making me blush lightly "He's adorable oh my god Joon would love him, just wait till lunch, oh yeah by the way Mr. Min Yoongi, be nice" Jin scolded.

I can't wait to be this guy's bestfriend....

******************************************************

TO BE CONTINUED

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, PLS REQUEST AND ILL MAKE MORE.
Peace 💗
~K

(Edited. And yes, I removed all the hybrid stuff. I just wasn't feeling it anymore)