Adorable (vkook)

Nobody's pov

Jeon Jungkook, the school's jock and Mr. Popular walked down the halls occasionally winking or waving at a few girls making them swoon/freak out. Everyone loved Jungkook, everyone except Kim Taehyung , he thought Jungkook was just full of him self and bitchy. So when Jungkook winked at Taehyung all he did was scoff and walk away,causing Jungkook to frown with a lingering question 'what does he have against me?' .

Taehyung's pov

He winked at me.

He fucking winked at me.

What did he think I was gonna do? Freak out like everyone else?

He has never even looked in my direction unless it was so he could copy down my homework if he didn't do it , yet suddenly today he miraculously winks at me .

I shrug off the thought as I walked towards my friends, Seokjin or Jin as we call him, he's kinda like the mom of the group , he cooks for us and takes care of us when we're sick or being bullied (cough Jimin cough) . Jimin or Chim or Mochi or Minnie or just Jimin, either way he's so sweet and so cute and loving that he's often taken advantage of since he doesn't know how to tell someone 'no' but all in all he's just adorable and childish. And last but not least Hoesuck....oh uhhh I mean Hoseok or Hobi or Jhope or Horse , he's a sunshine, pretty popular, extremely sweet and caring, he likes poetry but not to write it, just to read it. " hey guys" I said flatly while sitting on the bench that we always sit on " morning Tae!" Jin said happily while smiling at me " Hi Taelien!" Jimin said happily ALSO smiling at me "HEY TAETAE!!" Hoseok said loudly ALSO smiling at me "how in the good name of FUCK are you all so happy in the morning?" I questioned "launguage!" Jin snapped and I rolled my eyes " It's always good to be happy" Jimin said STILL smiling "And I'm always happy" Hoesok said "Yeah what ever, would you believe me if I said that Jungkook just winked at me?" I asked a bit annoyed at the memory . Immediately they all turned to face me "And what did you do?" Jin asked me , you see the reason they're all freaking out is because the think I like him, which I so totally DON'T, gross, "I scoffed and walked away " I said smiling slightly when I remembered what I did, which is rare since I don't really smile much, I'm the only person out of all of my group that doesn't smile much. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WINK BACK AT HIM OR SIMETHING LIKE THAT!!" Hoseok screamed and I quickly covered his mouth pointing in the distance as I saw Jungkook walking with his friends. I quickly analyzed them all.

Min Yoongi: known to be cold hearted but whenever you make fun of someone he loves , he will go all out on you. Demisexual. 19. Secret crush: possibly anyone.

Kim Namjoon: looks intimidating because of his tall structure but is smart and actually quite sweet when you get to know him ( at least that's what I've heard) but will not hesitate to slap a bitch. Pansexual 18. Secret crush: possibly anyone

Jackson Wang: rude to teachers but still does his work, has a soft spot for dogs and strangely , donkeys. Gay 18. Crush: Hoesuck ...ehem....I mean Hoseok..yeah the horse

Jeon Jungkook: jock,extremely athletic but loves to eat. Has been in many fights mostly because he was sticking up for his friends other times for petty reasons like a bag of crisps (no joke I saw it with my own eyes ) . Bisexual 16 Secret crush:possibly anyone

I rolled my eyes as I heard the others swooning over them, to be exact, Jin freaking the fuck out over Namjoon, Jimin blushing and giggling every time Yoongi would look at him and Hoseok fanboying over Jackson's muscles.

" oh my god, Namjoon got a new tattoo of a rose on his wrist, how beautiful! He even dyed his hair pink, pink is my favorite color!!" Jin squealed