My little cutie (yoomin pt. 2)

Jimin's pov

Yoongi showed me the cafeteria, the science labs, the gym, the basketball court, football field, the indoor pool for the swimmers, the gymnastics gym (which I might visit since I can do a little gymnastics) , the dance studio and the archery range.

"Thanks for showing me around Yoongi" I said quietly
"Its cool, its not like I had a choice anyways, the principal kinda made me do it.. " he chuckled. I giggled and said "I have to go I left my stuff in my classroom", he nodded and we parted ways me going left and him going right. When I walked into the Math class I saw some other people in there so I just sat at the seat where I put my books and just stayed quiet while looking at my books while the others piled into the class in their groups.
And I just sat there awkwardly waiting for the class to start.

/time skip to when the teacher gets there/

"Okay class today we have two new students joining us today " he said happily "Their names are Kim Taehyng and Park Jimin, but it looks like Jimin already found a seat, so Jimin when Taehyung gets here he will sit next to you okay? " she said sweetly "alright" I said quietly "But in the mean time while Taehyung gets here how about you introduce your self to the class and say something you like to do Jimin, hm? ", I sighed and got up and walked to the front of the class "Uh, H-hi my name is Park Jimin and I'm sixteen years old, I like to sing, dance and draw" I said awkwardly "Okay thank you Jimin, you may go back to your seat now" she said calmly.

/time skip to when Taehyung gets there/

A tall guy with blonde hair, big hands, a button nose, chubby cheeks and a box smile walked into the class and greeted the teacher "Class this is Taehyung, Taehyung could you please introduce yourself to the class and say the things you like to do? " "okay! My name is Kim Taehyung, I'm sixteen years of age and I like to eat, sing and draw. Please take care of me!"

I chuckled at what he said. 'He seems nice' I thought but my thoughts were interrupted by Ms.Yoi telling me to raise my hand so Taehyung knows where to sit, so I did and he walked over to my seat smiling at some girls who were swooning over him and, yes, I will admit he's alot more handsome than me but I don't really care because I've been told many times at my old school that I'm ugly and fat and other stuff like that so I'm accustomed to it.

/time skip to lunch/

"Okay class now remember that next week there will be a quiz on what you learned today and since its a new English topic, our new students should be okay" Mr.Chan our English teacher said while we packed up our books, Taehyng (or as he said to call him Tae Tae) and I sat together in all of our classes since we had all of them together. Turns out he's actually quite nice, just out going, which just so happens to be the exact OPPOSITE of me.

"Hey, Jimin?" Tae said while we walked down the hall to our lockers (which are only 3 lockers away from each other) "Do you wanna sit with me, my boyfriend​ and his best friend at lunch? " "Your boyfriend?" I asked curiously "oh yeah, I forgot to tell you I'm bi... We can still be friends.. right?" he asked sweetly "Of course, and plus I'm gay!" I said happily "Ohhh so do you like someone?" "What, no, I just moved here I can't like anyone yet and plus who would like someone like me I'm so fat and ugly" "WHAT?! BOY HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED INTO A MIRROR" Tae basically screamed once we approached Yoongi and a guy that looked something like a horse. "Hey, Jimin, hey Tae" Yoongi said while waving at us "Wait, you know him?" I asked shocked " yeah, he's my best friend's boyfriend! " he said giving me a slight smile "whats your best friend's name? " " Hoseok, why? " he asked looking a bit confused "no reason, just wanted to know his name before I try to be friends with him... " I smiled, but Yoongi was busy looking at something else, so I did what any normal person would do, I turned around and saw he was staring at a girl, she was gorgeous, black hair, brown eyes, rosy lips and cheeks, she was wearing a pink and white shirt and a pink mini skirt and peach shoes. When she walked by Yoongi's eyes were glued to her, and when she walked by she winked at him and glared at me "who's she? " I asked Yoongi "Choi Jun-hee" he replied smiling

"you like her, right?"

"yeah... "

I sighed and walked to my locker only to be met by a boy slightly taller than me about as tall as Taehyung, at the locker next to mine, I decided to ignore him when I heard him speak "hey, you, not to be rude or anything but you're really short, but in a good way, anyways are you new here? " he asked flashing a smile that resembled a bunny "One, I'm aware that I am in fact quite short, it bothers me a but I learned to love it, two, yeah I'm new here"

"cool".

////3rd person pov////

Throughout the rest of the a semester Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung got quite close (especially Jungkook or kookie and Jimin or Minnie) and this made Yoongi quite upset so he decided to confront him.
" Jimin, why? " " Why what hyung? " the latter asked confused "since when are you and Jungkook close? " "Why does it matter?! " Jimin asked raising his voice a little "BECAUSE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE CLOSE TO ME, WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M TRYING TO MAKE YOU JEALOUS?!?! " Yoongi yelled a little.... a LOT annoyed "w-what are y-you talking ab-bout? " " I... I really like you but clearly you like Jungkook more... "

"wait! Hyung! Its nor true. I... I like you a lot... But I thought that since you like that Jun-hee girl that you would never like me back... " Yoongi gave Jimin a gentle smile

"of course I do... "

/TIME SKIP/

Both Jimin and Yoongi have graduated high school, Jimin and Yoongi lost their virginity to eachother, Yoongi proposed and Jungkook and Jun-hee ended up being happy together along with Taehyung and Hoseok  and Namjoon and Seokjin ( who are now married) .

And they lived happy together till they got old yada yada ya.....
Then they died and spent the rest of their lives in heaven with eachother and their friends happily!

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OML finally done this. I didn't know how to end it sooo.... Yeah...

PEACE
~K 💣

word count:
1168

(Edited)