Don X 11 - BASH

Hello again, everyone, and welcome to the second BASH chapter, with KoT here to sate your curiosities and answer your burning questions.

Within the past few months, I've been sent a few questions about TOS and Ketsuka herself so I figured I'd make another BASH and explain a few things.

Several readers asked What does Ketsuka look like?

Well, my friends, you now have reference. I took the liberty to doodle her (with her brother) when I had some time so she's up as the image at the top of the chapter. They're a bit sloppy, sorry about that. I had to seriously brainstorm what her appearance was, actually; there were rough ideas but I had to pinpoint it for the sake of the drawing.

Her hair is short since Katsuki cuts it for her and that's the only hairstyle he really knows (it's his too), and she's on the lanky side because she's malnourished due to lack of food consumption on her part. She just...forgets to eat. It's not that her parents aren't giving her food.

Also worth mentioning that's her Normal Body, with no alterations via her Quirk.

A reader who will remain anonymous asked Who are their parents? Katsuki's canon parents aren't like this at all.

To which I say: toodles! I can't answer that.

Several readers asked When will Ketsuka approach her love interest?

Not too soon, not too late. It's slow burn, I guess. Romance isn't something that always happens in the blink of an eye.

@.huskyvoices on Quotev asked Why is Ketsuka's Quirk so different from Katsuki's?

Well...like the question two questions ago, I can't answer that.

And that's all for now. Please don't be afraid to comment or shoot me a message if you want to ask anything or talk, and this was KoT,

Signing out.