Chapter 1

Lydia's pov
It was another day on KIK. Bored and trying to make some friends. I open my app and see I have a new message form someone named Brendon.
I texted him back.
Texts~~
B-Hey cutie
L:Hey
B:So how have you been?
L:Wonderful now that I have a friend to talk to 😘
B:Same here boo
L:how old are you!
B:18.u?
L:Just turned 18 last week'
B:Nice. When can I meet you.
L:hm i dont know we're do you live. I'm in Cali rn.
B:Haha I'm in Cali too.
L:Good meet at the Starbucks cafe on Hollywood blvd.
B:Okay be there in 10
L:okay bue❤️
B:bye😍
I exit kik and head to my closet. Hm what should I wear. Aha I put on a White crop top with the Flawless written in black. I also put on high wasted jeans. I put on my converse and head downstairs.
Father:Lydia were do you think your going.
L:Out to see a friend f.father.
Father:Be home by 1:30 or were gonna have problems.
L:okay...
I hate having and abusive father. So I leave to forget about him. I start to walk down to Starbucks and I text Brendon.
L: hey I'll be in the front by the table on the right.
B:Oh I see you.
You look up and see a tall brown haired beauty walking towards you.
L:you must be Brendon.
B:yes and you are Lydia.
He says kissing my hand making me blush. We both go and sit by the table.
B: So tell me about yourself.
L: okay so I am an only child with my f..father. My mom passed away last year. I love this boy band called Why Dont We. I hate fish. And I love the outdoors.
B: I like the outdoors too. I'm sorry about your mother.
L: it's fine.
He takes my hands and looks at my wrists.
B:Lydia, what does your father do to you?
I know he is very concerned.
L:I.. I can't talk about it.
B: Lydia please. I wanna help you.
L: Brendon I'm sorry. I just can't.
I look over at my phone and see it's 1:27.
L:Fuck!
B: what's wrong.
L: I have to go or I'm in trouble.
B: I'm going with you.
We start to walk home and I'm getting nervous. He is gonna hurt me more than ever. We arrive at my house and I hug Brendon goodbye.
B: please be safe. If you need anything I'm always available.
L:okay bye.
I let go of him and walk into my house.
Father:You are in a lot of trouble missy. You going out and seeing a guy without telling me anything about him. BEDROOM NOW!
He yells very angry and so I run to my room. I have a feeling like this time it's gonna be more than pain and torture.
He kicks my door while I lay on my bed full of fear and regrets. He runs over to me holding my wrists to the bed.
He hold them with one hand and then cuffs me to the head board. And he rapes me.
Time skip after rape~~
I lay in my bed. Pain rushing through my body. He uncuffed me and told me to shower and go to sleep. I do as I was told. I tried to get out of bed, but I fail and fall to the floor. This isn't the first time This has happened but this time was worse. I crawl to the tub and take a hot bath. I get out my phone and text Brendon.
L: I need a place to stay. Please I need your help.
B: Lydia what happened!?
L:He raped me
B:omg! What should I do we're are you what are you doing.
L: ok ok the tub. In my bathroom.
B: should I call the cops.
L:NO! He would kill me. Don't tell anyone. I just need to get away from here.
B: should I come get you?
L: yes meet outside my house in 10. I can hardly walk so I need you to come get me. I'll get a bag,make sure my dad is asleep, and I'll have my door open so you can come get me. Just be quite so he doesn't wake up.
B: okay.
I hurry up with my bath. I dry off and crawl to my dresser I put on my panties and a huge hoodie to cover my legs. I grab a bag and put everything I need in it. I grab my charger and lay on my bed with the door open for brendon to come get me.
8 min later
I hear the door open. I wait a few seconds and see Brendan walking into my room.
B: come on let's go.
He picks me up along with my bag and phone. He carries me to his car and places me into the passenger seat. I buckle up while he get us into the driver seat.
B: were do you wanna go?
L: idk. Your place maybe?
B: okay.
He drives to this apartment complex and he gets out. He gets me and my bag. I have my phone in my bag and we head into the complex. We go into a hotel room that is pretty big but not to big. I carried me to his room.
B: wanna sleep with me or should I sleep on the couch.
L: can you stay with me please?
B:sure.
He walks over the the bed with my bag. I hand him my phone and charger. He plugs it into the wall and sets it on the night stand. I turn over to face him. He kisses my forehead and I cuddle into his chest.
B: goodnight princess. Don't worry I have you safe with me.
L: goodnight.
I cuddle into his chest even more. His arm wraps around me and I flinched has his arm reaches my back.
B: it's okay I won't hurt you.
He kisses my head once again and I relax and fall asleep into his chest.

I wake up to my phone going off. I see brendon is still here holding me the same way we feel asleep. I need to get my phone but I don't wanna wake him. I just stare at his face admiring his features. His straight and perfect jawline. His brown fluffy hair. And those pink soft looking lips that any girl could fall for. As I'm watching him he starts to shirt and slowly open his eyes. I could kill for his eyes. So blue and gorgeous.
B: good morning. Just admiring me?
L:maybe.
His morning voice is so raspe but soft.
He let's go of me and I reach over to get my phone. I unplugging and see I have multiple texts and calls from my dad. I groan in annoyance and call him.
F: were the hell are you Lydia!
I can tell he his mad at me.
L: I went out dad. I didn't wanna be there.
F: your ass is in trouble when you get home.
L: not if I don't come home.
And with that I hang up. I block his number and look over at Brendon.
L: can I stay here.
B: Yeah. I don't mind. I could use some company.
I smile at him and kiss his cheek.
I hop out of bed and walk over to my bag. I grab a bra, new panties and ask Brendon for one of his hoodies.
L: Brendon can I have one if your hoodies?
B: sure I don't mind.
I walk to his closest and grab his black thrasher hoodie. I head over to the shower. I strip and hop in. I wash my body and my hair. I finish up put a towel around me and one in my hair. I walk out and see Brendon on the bed. I smile and walk over to we're my stuff is.
B: should I go...
L: no your good. Just don't stare.
He laughed and looked away. I put on my red panties and matching bra.
B: red looks good on you.
I turn around and see him staring.
L:BRENDON!!
B: haha sorry.
He looks away as I put on his hoodie. I go and brush my hair and walk out and he is gone. I look around and see the door open. Brendon walks in with two plates.
B: time to eat.
L:aw thanks.
I walk over and take a plate. It's a egg,bacon,sausage and cheese burrito. We both go walk over to his bed.
B: how did you sleep last night.
L: good because I had you there to protect me.
He giggled at that as we finished our food. I take his plate along with mine and head to the kitchen. I put the plates in the sink and head back to his room. He he still on the bed so I walk over to him and lay on him. He his sat with his back on the headboard and his legs in front of him. I lay on top with my head on his chest and hands beside him.
B: hey princess.
He kisses my head and I blushed and covered my face.
B: Don't cover your face. Your cute when you blush.
I blush even more and he removed my hands from face. He moved me so my legs straddle his hips but my face was still in his chest. He lifted my face up to look at his. I'm getting lost in his ocean blue eyes and he slowly leans in I lean in as well and his softly lips connect with mine. We kiss for a good minute and I pull away.
I look at him and smile. I sit up and wrap my arms around his neck and my face tucked into his shoulder. He puts his around my waists
B: I love you Lydia.
L: I love you too.
With that I fall asleep in his arms.
I feel him move. He places me on the bed and puts a note by my phone. I fall fast asleep with a smile on my face. I wake up to my phone go off. I see that it's 5:00pm and the note Brendon left says
Hey I went to work. I'll be back soon. I'll bring home some Starbucks for ya. I love you. Text me when you get up.
I smile at the note and text him.
L: I'm up and I love you too. Have fun at work.
B: haha I will. Gtg bye.
L:bye
I get up and walk into the living room and put on YouTube. I put on Logan's new vlog.
Video
AYO GOOD MORNING LOGANG WHATS POPPIN. So today I want you to meet my new Camera Man. His name is Brendon. Logan takes the camera and points it at him.
B:hey.
Out of video.
My Brendon is Logan's camera man?! What if Brendon forgets me. He wouldn't. Would he??
My thoughts were interrupter by Brendon walking inside.
B: hey Baby. I got Starbucks
L: hey....
B: what's wrong should I not call you baby or.
L: no but why didn't you tell me about Logan.
B: 😔 I did y want you to take advantage of me.
L: I would never. I love you and you having a job with someone I look up to won't change any of that.
B:good because he needs an assistant.
L: I would love you too.
B: good you work tomorrow.
I run over and hug him.
L: thank you so much.
B: anything for you.
I let him go and kiss him in the lips.
B: Lydia. Can we make us official? And here's your drink
L:yes! And thanks
I'm so happy he asked me. I have only known him for awhile but he makes me so happy.
He carries us to his room and lays me on the bed.
B: are you still tired.
L: yep.
B: good let's take a long rest for work tomorrow.
L: okay. I love you baby.
B: love you too babe.

We finish our drinks and We both fall asleep with smiles on our faces.