Chapter 3 Mr Hottie

I'm upstairs in my room talking to Raven on speaker phone . She's helping me choose out an outfit, we are going out to a club tonight for fun. "What are you wearing?" I ask her looking through all my dresses. "I'm wearing my short black dress with lace in the back." She tells me. "Ugh Raven! I don't know. I'm horrible at making decisions." I tell her. "Wear something cute and sexy but not over the top. Chose a simple dress and some cute shoes." She tells me. I pull out a tight black dress and I find some cute heels that match it. "Ok. I think I'm good." I tell her and change into my dress. "Yeah! So did Bellamy go on that date with Clarke?" She asks. Last week Raven came over for dinner and we talked about Clarke. We practically begged Bellamy to call her and ask her out to dinner on speaker phone in front of us and he did. I walk downstairs and see Bellamy sitting on the couch. "Um ya he did he's right here actually." I tell her and Bellamy turns around. "Hey Bellamy! How did your date go!?" She yells out. "It went well thank you very much." Bellamy answers back. "Woohoo! Bellarke!!" She screams out. "What's Bellarke!?" He looks at me confused. "Ohh it's you an-" I take her off speaker phone as fast as I can. "Raven! Shh your not suppose to tell him!" I whisper in the phone. "Hey! Tell me what!?" Bellamy asks me. "Oh nothing don't worry about it. I'm going to the club with Raven, I text you later. And don't wait up." I tell him holding the phone to my chest. "Ya Ok. Be careful and responsible. Don't drink to much!" He yells after me. I walk out of the door and drive to the club and meet Raven.

  We walk into the club and go over to the bar. "I think someone's already got there eye on you." Raven nudges my shoulder and I turn back. I see a guy staring at me and then he looks away and takes a drink. I look back at her. "What? Come on he is kinda cute." She says. "I never said he wasn't. It's just. I don't know.. I just wanna have a drink and dance." I tell her. "Then that's what we will do!" We order some drinks and start to dance.

   After hours of dancing and drinking we are drunk. I walk off the dance floor and over to the bar. I lean against the counter and pull out my phone. I hold it away from my face and I'm squinting trying to figure out the time. "Here ya go sweetie." The bartender takes the phone out of my hand and flips it around. All of a sudden it makes more sense. 1:48am. I start to look around for Raven. I'm trying not to trip over my feet as I walk over to her. She's glued to some dudes face. "Raven! Let's go you've been making out with this dude for like an hour!" I tell her and pull her off of the guy. "Ok! Ok! I'm coming Wait!" She turns to the random guy she's been kissing and asks what his name is. "My friends call me shorty." He answers her. "Awww. She's shorty too!" She points to me. "This is my shorty." She puts her arm around my shoulder and leans her head against mine. "No one calls me that." I tell her. "I know. It's ok shorty.. ohhh look it's Mr. Hottie! He's still watching you!" She says standing up straight and pointing to the guy who has been watching me the whole night. "UGHH let's go!" I say annoyed and pull her out of the club. We walk outside and sit on the side of the road. "I'm gonna call a cab." I tell her. I call a cab and we wait. She sighs and puts her hands on her cheeks. "What's wrong?" I ask her. "I really liked shorty... he asked for my number." She tells me. "Did you give him it?" I ask her. "I gave him Chipotles number..." she tells me. I start laughing uncontrollably. "OH MY GOD YOU DIDN'T! Why did you do that?" I ask her still laughing. "I don't know... I was bored." She tells me and the cab pulls up. We stand up and sit in the back. "I know what will make you feel better!" I tell her. "Huh?" She looks at me confused. "Hey Mr. Cab driver? Can you stop at McDonald's please! I'll give you 100$" I tell him and he nods. "Did you just bribe the driver to bring us to McDonald's!?" Raven whispers to me. "No I bribed him to bring us to Disneyland. Yes I bribed him to bring us to McDonald's!" "It's 2 in the morning!" She tells me. "Your point is?" She just laughs. We order Fries and a McFlurry, we also get the diver something.

       The driver stops at my house and lets us out. "Thanks Mr.Wilson" He nods and drives off. "Did you just name the driver?" Raven asks me. "Ya? He deserves a name he was nice." We walk in the house and try not to make any noise. I walk in and trip over the couch. "Woah! Ouchie!" I whisper yell out. "Who put that there!" I say confused. We walk upstairs laughing and go into my room. "Ok... please don't throw up all over the place." We change out of our clothes and I lend Raven a pair of my Shorts and a tank top. I pull out a blanket and give her some pillows and she sleeps on the floor beside my bed. I crawl into bed and close my eyes, I can't stop thinking about that guy. I hear Bellamy open the door slightly to check in on us and then he closes the lights and goes back to bed.