April 14th, 2014

April 14th, 2014:

            I've been put on a new medication, I'm not entirely sure what it is but the doctor says it'll help with the nightmares. I sure hope she's right, I just want everything to go back to the way it was. I suppose I haven't told you anything about my life prior to this debacle. I'm currently 23 years old, Brandon is 25. We met Freshman year of college, both business majors. We got engaged two years ago, the wedding is in June (if it even happens at all) I have six siblings, five brothers and one sister, I'm the youngest of us. My dads live in California, they left to live a life of retirement three years ago. The rest of us pretty much stayed stagnant, that is to say we haven't left the perimeters of Oregon. Most of my siblings have married; Leo married Nina when I was sixteen, Atlas married Andre about six years ago, Orion has yet to marry (though we all know he's had many a 'conquest'), Camden married Leanne 7 years ago (divorced Leanne two years after) and is now married to Breanna, Jamie is engaged to Kaden (they'll be married in May), and Yasmin married Luna last year. I'll be the last in my family to marry (of course, unless Orion ever decides to settle down). It's quite embarrassing, the baby sister finds love, only to go insane and live out the rest of her day in solitude. Oh well, I have faith in medical science. I will get better.