Photoshoot | l.s

Louis' the model and Harry's his photographer.

Louis P.O.V

Ashley hands me a pair of light blue jeans, a white tank top and a jean jacket to go over. I groan in annoyance, this is the twenty third photoshoot today and it's barely 1:00 P.M.

"Why, Ashley, why?! I want to go home!" I whine as she chuckles and pushes her glasses up the bridge of her nose. Ashley is like a sister to me. After highschool, I was offered a modeling career by one of the biggest magazine companies.

I attend online college classes two hours a day and come to work six hours a day; Sometimes four hours, depending on my director.

Today, our director had been away on vacation, but has left instructions to have ten good photoshoots by the time he got back. I had to change over 100 times to get exactly what he wanted.

Yes I'm over exaggerating, but I'm exhausted, okay.

"We only have to shoot one more photo, then we can go home." I roll my eyes at the statement. I hear this all day, everyday; We end up taking fifty pictures with fifty different poses to find the perfect photo. I change into the outfit I was given and mentally groan. I start to drift off into my own imagination, daydreaming about my bed. Ashley shook my shoulders harshly, bringing me back to reality.

"Focus, Lou." She places a headband on my head and ruffles my hair while spraying hairspray. She pulls up my collar and admires her creation. A 'bing' noise catches our attention and Ashley walks toward her laptop provided from work.

"Bad news," I sigh and close my eyes, already having an idea on what the notification said, "Dan assigned us another photoshoot we have to get done. An underwear brand requested you to be the cover of the package."

Another 'bing' noise comes out from her device. "Make that two more photoshoots. The second one is optional.." My brows furrowed in confusion. Optional?

"Why is it optional?" She reads the rest of the email and starts typing back.

"It's for the front page on a magazine for men lingeries." My eyes widen at the request. "They would pay over 10,000 dollars if you accept it." My jaw drops to the floor in shock. She looks at me with questioning eyes and places her laptop on her desk.

"I don't know." I could go along with this, but the only thing making me sweat from anxiety is the fact that my photographer is my crush. He will see me almost completely naked as I pose for the camera.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." She lays her hand on my shoulder to send comfort. A knock is heard against the door. "Come in."

My photographer, Harry, steps in the room with his camera hung around his neck. He clenched his jaw when his eyes land on Ashley's hand on my shoulder.

"We have to start with the next photos." Ashley nods. He takes another long look at me before walking out. I sigh and walk with Ashley out the door and into the next room where the magic happens.

---

After thirty minutes, we finished with the street photoshoot and underwear line pictures, where I got to wear a white shirt along with gray boxers. Now I had to choose whether or not I will accept the request of a lingerie photoshoot.

"Ashley," I walk with her back into the dressing room, "I'll do it." I sit on the comfortable couch in the dressing room and let the cushion hug my curves.

"Are you sure, Louis?" I nod and lay my head back. She grabs a black lingerie from one of the closets and tosses it to me.

"I'll leave the room for this one." She smiles and walks out of the room. Ashley would usually stay in the room while I change; I wouldn't mind because she would lift my mood when I'm grumpy and can't seem to do anything.