Fight (rewrite)

(rewritten because this was embarrassing.)

jealously hit Finn like a  wave at times.

I sighed as I looked in the mirror "do you think I should get highlights?" you asked finn over facetime. he smiled widely and adjusted his phone "I think you'd look great in anything baby, but god yes." he chuckled.
okay so let's just introduce some background knowledge I'm y/n lummis I'm an american actor who was most known for the film all the bright places. my boyfriend is finn wolfhard, whom was in stranger things , IT and many more..I'm beyond blessed to have him. oh and! wyatt oleff is my best friend he's who I met Finn through, I've known him since I was 12 love that kid!

"sooo.." finn trailed off  biting his bottom lip anxiously "do I finally get you to myself today?" he spoke quite firmly this time.
"meaning ? you get me to yourself everyday even when you're filming..like now." I laughed softly not understanding what he meant.
"well it's just ever since wyatt moved to la he's been wanting to see you more often.." he sat up adjusting his phone.
"It's just cause we're finally close , no more random trips to see eachother ya know?" I said
"right, we'll I gotta go."
"oh..well call me whenever you ca-"
beep

asshole..you muttered to yourself as you shut off your phone, I thought he was over this thing about wyatt he even acted like this with caleb when you were invited to the same red carpet..speaking of wyatt he was calling you.

"hey sis" he said with a silly tone
"hey stink, whats up?"
"wanna hang out with me and a couple friends , we're filming a youtube video!"
"sure I'll be there in 30."
beep

you hated that finn was right, you're always with wyatt when he's gone, but honestly you don't have anything else to do, I can't just sulk for months listening to suki waterhouse on repeat.

when you got to wyatts flat he was already waiting outside with sophia and darwin.

"hey guys!"
your hey was overlapping by excited chatter , soon after you decided to get the best ramen (allegedly I mean that's what tiktok told wyatt) in la. after getting there wyatt took a selfie with everyone and you began filming the video.

"so would you say you are kinky!?" wyatt said a bit too loudly and I swear ramen came out of Sophia's nose.
"oh my god!"

buzz buzz
you looked down while still laughing it was finn

loml :p
———————
(L) you're with wyatt?
yeah we're filming a yt video! (y/n)
(L) can't you just lmk next time.

he never uses periods

why are you being like this? (y)
(L) being like what? mad that my girlfriend is always out w someone.
I get it you're upset but text me when you've calmed down. (y/n)

"earth to y/n!"
"y/n we're done let's go!"

"yeah..sorry guys zoned out."
wyatt looked at you with a worried look. sophia and darwin left together which left you and wyatt.
"naked truth?" he always said that when there was something on your mind.
you sighed
"finns great..I mean we've been together almost a year and I assumed this jealously thing would've got better by now."
"meaning?" he titled his head confused
"you..he's jealous of you man."
"he's jealous of me! he's like gorgeous and I'm like meh!" wyatt gushed over your boyfriend which made you smile.
"no he just thinks we're always together"
"I get it man, he overthinks and I get it's frustrating but he can't help it. and neither can I , you're my best friend. but I assure you he's trying"
and that made you understand a little better.
"thanks stink"

when you got home all you wanted was for finn to text you , but he didn't for two days . you were laying in bed reading ugly love while you heard a knock on your door, you never open it though, because I mean what if it was an axe murder, plus everyone let's you know when they're coming.

bzzz
(L) oh my god answer the door I'm freezing.

you sat up like you couldn't believe your eyes almost tripping over the blanket as you rushed to the door,

you opened it and there was your boyfriend with his shaggy curls and awkward smile.

"I'm sorry I haven't texted you..I was looking for the nearest flight and I know you hate surprises but-"
but nothing, you kissed him because you missed him more than anything. It felt like a scene out of a movie the way he was so passionate, he always was yeah..but sometimes kisses are different.
"I wanna apologize, I know he's your best friend I just overthink sometimes y/n..I'm so fucking scared to lose you."

chills.

"as long as we're together nothing is coming in the middle of us finn."