Chapter 14

After a couple hours of GTA, I felt like my subscribers were thinking I'm probably dead so I might as well upload a pre-recorded video for them to watch. 

"I'll be right back..." I said, pausing my character and getting up. 

"Alright, don't take too long!" Jack said. 

"I won't!" I walked into my recording room and looked at my laptop. I found a pre-recorded video that looked decent and I uploaded it. When it was done uploading, I went back into the living room to finish up the game. 

time skip

"Hey, who wants to head to the park?" Marcel asked. 

"Sure!" Nogla agreed. 

"Why not?" Lui said. 

"Sure..." I responded, looking at my phone. 

"You okay?" Nogla asked me. 

"Yeah..there's just a lot of memories at the park. Me and Tyler played there as kids, teenagers, and adults...and now he's in the hospital, where he might not make it..."

"Tyler is going to be okay." Lui said, putting his arm around my shoulders. 

"You think? He's been asleep for a while, longer than you, and you had an injury while he only passed out!" 

"I know, but it's gonna get better...he might wake up tonight, or tomorrow.."

"Or never! What if he's gone?"

"He won't be gone! The doctor said he was perfectly fine!" Marcel told me. 

"Yeah but that doesn't mean he will wake up!" 

"Calm down (Y/N), you're overreacting..." Nogla said. 

"I just can't stand to lose anymore people who were in my childhood...Tyler is the only one that's left besides Jack..." 

"What about your parents? Or cousins? Or aunts or uncles?" 

"They-They all died...." 

"What? How?"

"I was 4 at the time and Jack was 8. I was in a little countryside area, living as farmers. It was a family business so of course, they were all there. My sister took drugs, so she would always smoke it in her room. I was in the kitchen helping my grandma with Jack when the fire alarm went off. We ran outside and stood there, waiting for the rest of our family to get out. They must've been trapped or something, because they never came out." My eyes started to tear up at the thoughts. 

"What about your grandmother?" Mini asked. 

"We moved towards the city, since I was almost 5 and I would start kindergarten soon. I started school, met Tyler, and then started a YouTube channel. A few years ago, my grandmother died and so I told Tyler. We decided to share an apartment, which we then moved into this house after we got enough money from our channels. So, Tyler is the only one that is basically family to me..." I wiped my tears from my face, and continued looking at my phone. All of a sudden, I felt someone hug me from behind, resting their head on mine. I saw that it was Lui and I patted his head. "Thanks Lui."

"No problem! Now, just remember, he will wake up and then you'll have your family back!" 

"I sure hope so..."

-----------------------------

"Mom! Dad! No!" I sat down on the ground, sobbing over my dead parents. My grandma put her hand over my shoulder. 

"It's okay (Y/N), they're in a better place now..."

"It won't be the same!" 

"Listen, we will move to the city so you can go to school and then you can meet a lot of friends and they can be like your family! How does that sound?"