to keep walking Part 5

I found the perfect spot to put a grenade to blow open the door I slipped it there pulled the pin and ran like I was running from a hailstorm missile I jumped straight into the hole that I had fallen into before a couple minutes went by when I was about to go and replace the grenade with another I heard an explosion I then looked back and the door was blown wide open. I slowly walked towards it with trench knife in hand. There was nothing I proceed to enter the first chamber I looked on both sides of me and in front I found a hallway the end could not be seen and two chemical hazard suits I decided to take one "just in case" I mumbled to myself I unzipped my bag then placed the suit inside next to the variety of drinks and weapons pressed on the hallway leading deeper inside of the vault was dark and the air inside was hot and moist to the point where I thought I was just breathing in water eventually after walking what seemed like feet I encountered a zip up clear plastic barrier with the biological hazard insignia in red on it seeing that I unzipped my bag and pulled out the hazard suit unfolded it and pulled it on over my jeans and tee shirt then pulled out the machete that Ignis had given me before I left there was a switch on the side out of curiosity it flipped it and almost instantly the blade became a flame of blue fire scaring me I dropped it and it shut off I was intrigued by the design Ignis had really done a good job making this I picked it up and wielded it like a sword as I unzipped the plastic barrier and walked inside I flipped the switch one more time it came on with a crack and blue fire shot out of the the knife I then tossed it from my right hand to my left and zipped the barer up behind me inside there was some sort of mole looking plant it looked as if it was breathing I stopped to examine it after examining it for a small amount of time I heard a scream from the hallway before me not a man or a woman's scream but a boy's scream I ran towards were the scream would be then it the air got foggy with some sort of thick green mist I slowed to a walk and hit a wall I backed away and looked to my left and found that the hallway took a turn I keep walking and found myself.