Part 7

I eventually got to the office where my arm was torn off I heard the growling but this time when it jumped up I had squeezed the trigger the bullet had found its mark it had sunken itself deep inside of the skull of whatever had jumped at me my fur then jumped on end realizing what I had done I felt pride I then proceeded to haul the thing up on my shoulder and walked out without a scratch and without dirtying my clothing when I made it back I could see the concern on Ignis' face he then got up and punched me lightly in arm and helped me carry the thing we then threw it down by the medical tent and called the doctor to examine it "hey medicus" a short male german shepherd walked out of the tent and replied half scared half impressed "what's this" as he poked at it with a stick "Ashbourne the one who you made a new arm for killed it" ignis said pridefully " ah Ashbourne it's great to finally meet you"he then held out his hand and I shook it "You worked hard on this didn't you what exactly did you use?" I asked "tungsten and stainless steel"he replied "where did you find the tungsten?" "oh an old shish kabob" "shish kabob?" "oh it's a fire sword that uses kerosene" "oh well look at the time I have to go"I said to facilitate my escape "that's a shame ring if you need anything" and then we parted and I walked back to my tent he stayed there along with Ignis examining the animal I killed I then pulled back the flap that led into my tent and found something on my trunk it was a note next to a box of ammunition it was .357 mm the same amo that my revolver used I opened the envelope it had a map with an x on what looked like the edge of a ravine it said next to the x meet me here it was signed at the bottom with an admirer I then put the note back in the envelope,changed into my nicer clothes and hid my revolver in my small leather bag and swung it over my shoulder. I then went to a mirror,adjusted my bag and left Ignis then noticed what I was wearing as he walked by "hey ya got something going on?" he asked as he put his head to the side "oh uh going to the chapel" I said suspiciously but ignis didn't suspect anything he shrugged and walked away I then continued to the location marked the ravine was a beautiful site the sun was setting at just the right angle to where it was just over the ravine there was a figure at the edge staring at it's wrist they then lowered there wrist and turned around I could then see clearly a male,amber colored wolf with a silver and leather watch he too wore some what quality clothing he then gestured a table with two chairs I then walked briskly toward one of the chairs and sat down he sat down in front of me "why exactly did you-" he interrupted "my name is Denver and you are name is Ashbourne the man that saved thousands and from instant death" "yes" I replied "the reason I wanted you here was because I know where Spero is"he said "I all of a sudden teared up but didn't cry I then drew my revolver from my bag and aimed right at his head and "where is he" I said full of rage he then said calmly " he in a place called Obumbratio valle Gigantum" "where"I stated as I pulled back the hammer he then reached for his jacket pocket "hey"i said he ignored me and pulled out a map unfolded it and pointed to a location near a cave "right here" he said "you'll be coming with me to see if your lieing or not" I then stood up and with the gun still pointed at him walked around the table I then grabbed his arm and dragged him to Ignis and flung him on the ground in front of him "who is this?" he asked "my name is denver"he said while wiping his bleeding lip "he know where Spero is" I said "who is Spero" "Spero is another wolve I met inside of the tin can that they called home" ignis then pulled out a pair of handcuffs and slapped them on Denver's wrists behind his back and walked him to a white tent...  

/sorry I took so long to write this/