11| FAMILIAR RENDEZVOUS

──────────

          IT HAD BEEN TWO WEEKS Calligenia was filming her latest movie with Ivory Stan, and sure enough, in a short period of time they became good friends

IT HAD BEEN TWO WEEKS Calligenia was filming her latest movie with Ivory Stan, and sure enough, in a short period of time they became good friends. Even Mitchie could get along just fine with Ivory as well. Tom also visited Ivory a lot and managed to make Calligenia wonder why she was still single because of their fondness. However, one thing that still disrupted her mind was why Sebastian still hadn't come to the set as Ivory said three weeks ago. Truthfully she was waiting for him because she wanted to have a conversation with him since they had no chance at all during the filming of Infinity War. But unfortunately, Ivory informed her that Sebastian might not be able to visit anytime soon because he was still busy with his new upcoming movie.

On the other hand, filming would start in ten minutes, but she hadn't done her hair yet. A series of curses absconded from Calligenia's mouth, sheathing the silence of her dressing room. Almost an hour had passed she spent trying to comb her own hair, but still she couldn't get an aesthetic braid hair. And it was very frustrating to her. Mitchie should have been here fifteen minutes ago to help her, but stupid traffic jam thwarted her from arriving on time.

"This is stupid." Calligenia groaned, ruffling her hair in frustration. "Why does it look so easy in the picture?"

The ginger head inhaled a deep breath before she tried again. Calligenia wasn't an expert in hair or makeup, all this time it was her mother's job who at the time was also her manager. As the time passed by, Calligenia felt she stole her from her father too much because Marie often traveled with her and left her father alone in Scotland. Even though Raymond said it was okay, she couldn't keep on going to do that. But still, no matter how much she convinced herself that she didn't need Marie, she always ended up messing around.

Out of nowhere, someone cleared his throat. "Hey."

Calligenia whipped her head abruptly, eyes widening in surprise. "Holy shi──Sebastian Stan."

"Sorry if I startled you." Sebastian grinned, awkwardly leaning against the door of her dressing room. "My sister wants me to call you──filming will start very soon."

"You weren't supposed to be here." Calligenia blurted out before realizing that her words were too outspoken. She shook her head and scratched the back of her neck. "I mean, Ivory said you're still busy with I, Tonya and other stuffs."

"Well, not anymore." Sebastian shrugged nonchalantly, dragging himself further into the dressing room as he stole glances at the ginger a couple of times. Today was the day he had been waiting for ever since Ivory mentioned she had a project with Calligenia Martin. He wanted to make sure she was the girl──the girl he met at E-Mart five years ago. The girl with light brown eyes and striking ginger hair that confiscated his entire attention that night, which also enacted him as a real life hero. The girl who literally couldn't scurry away from his head because of their unique encounter. And apparently, Sebastian found her. "Come on, they're waiting."

"Uh, actually I'm not done yet."

"What?"

Calligenia huffed out and turned to face her reflection in the mirror, shrinking shamelessly on her seat. "They want me to braid my hair, but I can't."

"Don't you have a makeup artist?"

"No." Calligenia remarked. "I've never used one since the first day, except for MCU."

Sebastian looked around the room before he rested his eyes back at her, letting out a quiet laugh as he walked toward her. Once he stood behind her, Sebastian sent her a smile through the mirror. "Lucky you, I'm here."

Calligenia scowled for a brief second, but in a heartbeat, her eyes bulged out at his words. "Wait, you?"

"Don't tell anyone." Sebastian threatened in a playful tone as he grabbed a comb on the table. Then in a swift motion, Sebastian's hands were cleverly and naturally styled her hair. It didn't take long for him to do that and it made Calligenia a bit stunned because he could do the thing that she verily needed hours to get it done. Sebastian caught her expression and sheepishly smiled. "I used to do this to my sister, if you were wondering."

Calligenia only nodded at his statement as a spur of thought flushed her mind, once again bringing serenity into the room. She swore she had heard his voice long before this and each structure of his face was also absolutely familiar, but had she ever met him in the past? Everything about Sebastian legitimately reminded her of something. And it substantively irked her for not being able to put a finger on it. "Do I know you? Because I feel like I've met you before."

Sebastian stopped his movement almost immediately, eyes gluing on her hair──clearly ignoring her curios gaze. He wanted her to know, but this was not the right time. Besides, Mitchie had told Ivory earlier this week that she wasn't the type to trust. It also added to his surprise because it turned out the Korean girl still remembered them even after five years.

Sebastian let out a small laugh before continuing what he did, placing a rubber band to tie the braid. "Well, we both are in the MCU."

"No." Calligenia slightly pouted, staring straight at him. "Long before that."

"I don't know." Sebastian replied. "Have you ever met me?"

Before Calligenia could answer it, a crew knocked on the door twice and informed the filming began in a minute as Sebastian also finished braiding her hair. A heavy silence bounced between the two, causing the ginger head let out a sigh. Standing up from her seat, Calligenia proceed to walk out of the door with a slightly chaotic mind because she desperately wanted to know if she ever met him or not.

Midway, Calligenia's steps halted as she turned to face him again, offering him a genuine smile. "Thank you."

Sebastian observed the girl in front of him. It was perfectly lucid that she was dying to know and Sebastian found himself unable to deceive her. So, at the moment, Sebastian decided to drop her a hint that could trigger her to acknowledge the forgotten memory. "The first week of December when the snow touched the ground."

"What?"

The tip of Sebastian's lips lifted up on the memory as he walked past her, leaving the ginger in absolute perplexity. "I'll let you to figure that out."

──────────