Chapter Three

Chapter Three:

* 2009 *

I had put enough money together to travel up to Philadelphia. I had been starting to fight men in independent circuits. I had become big among the different wrestling companies and CZW seemed the most interesting to me.

I needed to make someone bleed. It seemed like a hell of a lot of fun.

I had losses and wins. But I finally had the championship. I beat Nick Gage for the CZW championship belt. I was the only woman in that industry and I was on top.

That's when I met him. The boy who changed my life.

* flashback *

I was sitting at a table, cleaning the dried blood out of my hair. I felt a weight at the other end. I looked over to see someone equally as bloody as I was.

We started talking and we opened up to eachother. He came from a broken home. He could relate to me about a lot. Towards the end of

the night, we both were being very gentle towards eachother. It was weird, but felt nice. He kissed me and fireworks flew.

I knew that no man would ever make me feel like that again.

When I left CZW, I thought it was the last time I would say his name. He had my belt now, and I gave my final goodbye to him.

Jon Moxley.

******************************

OOOOOH. I really suck at giving you guys long chapters. I'm just trying to get through history as fast as possible. So we can get to the good stuff :)

I was reading a fanfiction and I realized I never gave you stats about Chanel.

Chanel

born November 19 1987

from Jacksonville, FL

height: 5'10

eyes: brown/hazel

hair: naturally dark brown, dyed dirty blonde

full name: Chanel Marie Santos