Chapter Twenty-Five

* Chanel POV *

Colby invited me to do crossfit with him, while Joe was 'bonding' with Saraya, and Jon with Victoria.

We decided that all of us needed to spend time with people other than our best friends and partners. It was Saraya's idea. She wants all of us to be best friends.

Honestly I'm glad I got Colby. I'm best friends with all of them but Colby is the funniest to workout with.

It's weird, he's like super serious, but whenever I try to be serious he says something funny and I screw up.

We had just got done with our workout.

I layed flat on my back "Was the goal of our bonding day for one of us to die? If so I have a great idea for next time."

He sat down next to me and handed me a water bottle "You're a professional wrestler and you can't handle crossfit?"

"I'm actually sane, and don't need cheese grater abs."

Colby chuckled and looked at me "You could grate cheese on your abs."

I smiled "Cream cheese."

He leaned back against the wall "So what's the whole thing on RAW with your brothers?"

"I honestly don't know. Hopefully they don't recognize me and I can just escape my family."

"Why would you want to escape them? They're all you have left."

I shrugged and looked at him "They weren't there for me like a family should be. Victoria was there, and that's why me and her are so close."

Colby nodded and played with his fingers "I get that I guess. I just hope you can mend things with your brothers."

"Yeah me too." I sighed and stood up "Let's go."

He looked up at me "I thought you were dead."

"Only halfway."

* Victoria POV *

It was me and Jon's bonding day and we were at his hotel room.

We were watching some cheesy movie, and kept exchanging glances.

He looked at me "So what's the whole story with you and Ch-"

I interuptted him with a kiss, and (against his own will (oops)) you can let your mind tell you what happened next.

If it makes you feel any better, it was all my fault. He fought the entire time.

***********************

WHAT. IM MAD AT MYSELF.

I'm a horrible person.

Oh whale.