Chapter3:I just can't

Chapter.3
I couldn't go back because if I did I would have reminded myself of yesterday. So I went into the gardens and sat. Many things went through my mind I just can't handle it.

~Back with Lee Sin~
"Why do you have a worried frown on you face Lee Sin?",Xiaiadkk asked. "It's nothing summoner really",he replied. Xiaiadkk just nodded but it was an unsure nod so he said," Ok...Don't push yourself ok? If something is going on tell me I will help you." The game master said,"ALL SUMMONERS AND CHAMPIONS PLEASE GO TO THE GAME ROOM" "Let's go", said Lee Sin.

~During game~
Xiaiadkk: Where's Sona?
HomuraSakura1243: She isn't feeling well so I'm going to meet her at the gardens after this game.
X:Oh.....(think stuff)
HS:Don't worry I take care of her so Lee Sin doesn't have to worry
Lee: I heard that..Wait who is Sona?
HS + X: FACEPLAM

~After game~

(Ill just put my summoner name as Homura since its too long to type it all the time) Homura said,"Great game guys! Xiaiadkk you carried as always." "Aww, your making me blush," he said. Lee Sin muttered,"Ahem.." "Ok I'll go Lee Sin jeez," she said while pouting. She walked out of the game room to the garden where Sona was. Sona saw her and moved a little but so her summoner can sit.

"Hi, Summoner how was the game?", I wrote. "It's out of game so don't go with such formalities just call me Britney", she said. "Ok...Britney that's a nice name",I said. She smiled and said," Did something trouble you yesterday? You seem down." Her face quickly turned into a worried look.
I sat there silent like always.

"Something is definitely troubling you Sona we have that connection between summoner and champions to know each others feeling",Britney said. She continued,"So tell me what happened and I'll try to make it better." I started to get tears in my eyes so I wrote slowly on my board," It's about Lee Sin, he came into my room since he heard the music I was playing..... I wanted to talk to him so bad but he cannot hear me nor see me." Britney stood still thinking about the situation. The silent seem deafen no animals made sounds nor the wind.

She stood up abruptly, snapped her fingers and yelled out,"I GOT IT!!" I was startled a bit then asked/wrote,"You got what?" "Your solution dummy!!",Britney said. "What is it?", I wrote again. "I know a place in Zaun where there are potions that help for disabled people which could be permanent!!! It would be great for you and Lee!!",she said with a extremely excited face. I was speechless but what if Lee Sin doesn't want that? I just can't handle this so I ran to my room.