CHAPTER 8

Hola Dearies..... How r u all...... 

Im back with my next update...... hope u guys will like it :)

Happy reading :) :)

EVENING @ COLLEGE

The classes ended and all r leaving the college......Anirika was also ready to leave the college....

Mallika:  Anika gauri tum chalo mein aathi hoon.....

Anika : kyu ... u r not coming?

Mallika: of course.... i forgot my one book in classroom ..... i will take and come....(and she leaves from there ......)

after 2 minutes

Gauri : Anu .... u stay here.... i will go and check why she is taking this much time......

Anika : i will come with u too

Gauri : its ok..... i will go and come soon.... wait here...

gauri reached the classroom and mallika was waiting for gauri.

Mallika: plan on hai na?

Gauri : yaa.... u told our plan to arnav and om?

Mallika: haan....... they r waiting for us....... so shall we execute the plan...

Gauri : haan..... anu is waiting for us ....... come otherwise she will come here.....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Om: shivaay....... i forgot my book on class ........

Shivaay : its okay i will  take it and come ...... u guys wait here....

Arnav : Shivaay u take the book and  come with mallika........ gauri  said she is coming so anika will also with her so we r leaving for home.... u pick mallika and come....

Shivaay : ok ...... so u guys leave ..... ghar pe milthe hein.....

Shivaays POV

Why im feeling something fishy........ Anyway they r leaving...... but i wanted to see anika..... and wanted to ask her is she alright...... jab daksh usse pakad raha tha toh mujhe itna gussa aaya ki mein use maar doon.... i dont know why i feel like that..... patha nahi ye om book kab se bhulne laga.....

Shivaays POV ends

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Anika : arrey...... where is this gauri and mallika...... she said she will come soon......

This time her mobile beeps...... she got a message from gauri

Anu....sorry.... while coming from class..... mallika had a giddiness so we left from college with arnav and om...... but now she is alright.... perfectly alright..... will u plz come with shivaay..... and dont worry for mallika she is alright now..... plz sorry for leaving without informing u...

Anika: gauri, mallika how could u do that....... when i will come home i will not leave u too and bhai knowing that i cant tolerate that shivaay ....... he also left me 

Shivaay also got the same message from om..... and he was also  not interested to come with her......... but somewhere he had a happy feeling to come with her....