CHAPTER 18

Hello Dearies .... Im back with my next update....... 

Hope u Guys will like it :) :) 

Happy  Reading :) :)

@ MORNING 

Shivika is sleeping peacefully ..... anika kept her hands wrapped around him and her face was placed in the crook of his neck..... The sun rays disturbed shivaay's sleep.... he opened his eyes slowly while rubbing his eyes and he felt a weight on his body..... and his eye fell on an angelic face who is sleeping on him...... while seeing her  a smile came on his face.... he paatted her back while remembering yesterdays incident.....

 (Kindly avoid the background and assume them as our Shivika☝️☝️)

Shivaay : Sorry anika ..... u cried yesterday becoz of me..... im sorry (he said looking at anika while she is in deep sleep)

Shivaay : i dont know why i cant see u crying anika(while he noticed her eyes are blinking and he understood that she is going to wake up...... so he acted like he is still sleeping)

Anika opened her eys and she felt something different in her room......and then she realized where is she sleeping....... and then she looked at shivaay who is sleeping(i mean who is pretending to be sleeping)

Anika : where did i slept yesterday...... kya meine kal shivaay ke saath soya tha woh bhi aise..... ye tumne kya kiya anika..... jab shivaay utoge toh tum usse kya kahoge..... (and he looked at him)this all becoz of u shivaay... if u didnt scare me this will not happen.... when u will get up na i will not ganna spare u Mr. bhagad billa........ (and she looked at him for sometime and she smiled unknowingly) waise Mr. Bhagad Billa is looking handsome while sleeping........ u r not that much bad ....... u know what shivaay u look soooo cute while sleeping ......... and shivaay u know when i was with u i felt like im safe and i felt much secure with u and yesterday i slept in the most safest place that i can ever get....... tum itne cute kyu ho shivaay...... i felt like giving a kiss on ur cheek......... can i kiss u shivaay she was moving closer to him suddenly something strike in her mind .... ye tum kya karnewali thi anika...... have u lost ur mind...... no ucant do like that.... and tum itne cheapdi kabse bann gayi....... (bachara anika ussko lag raha hein ki shivaay ne kuch bhi nahi suni..... but only we and shivaay know na ki ussne sab kuch sun li hein :p)

Suddenly someone knock at the door..... with this anika look towards door and try to wake up shivaay...... (who is not sleeping..... kya karu iss shivaay ka) and then shivaay wake from sleep (i mean actlike waking up from sleeping) 

Anika : shivaay ..... someone is knocking at the door

Shivaay : so what ..... it must be om ya arnav go and open

Anika : r u dumb or acting like dumb... arrey shivaay if they see us like this i mean in same room 

Shivaay : (aarey in logon ko abhi aana tha he said in mind)yaa ... anika u hide somewhere