Now...

''There she is again, standing in the front of me. So beautiful, so nice, so pretty. I walk to her, she smile. I want to give her a big warm hug, but... She's gone!''

07:00am: The alarm rings.

''There she goes, out of my dream... The day comes soon, I feel it!'' I went underneath the shower. ''This feels great.'' He puts the shower warmer and warmer. ''Okay, this is to hot!!'' He puts the shower of and get a towel. ''I look greattttt!'' The door felt open. ''AAAAHHH!'' I screamed , there she is... She stands right in the front of me... But, I was totally naked! I grabbed my towel and put it on. ''Hi Harry.'' She said. ''Hello Joy, I missed you.'' I grabbed her tight and she did it either. 'He feels so warm.. So protected, so trustworthy.' She whispered in my ear. I put her of me, and I looked into her eyes and I said:'' Hunny, you're the woman of my dreams, so pretty so beautiful. You're my babe, my princess.'' She smiled and cried at the same time. I went on my knees and asked:''Joy, will you be my girlfiend?'' He opened his eyes and then... HE SEES LOUIS! ''AAAHHHH! L... L.... Louis... Where's Joy?! Where's Esmee?! Where's everyone ?!'' ''Calm down Harry, you was getting K.O.'' Said Louis. His mom came into his bedroom. ''Sweetheart, what happened?''  Asked Anne. ''I saw her again, she was here! And her friend was here too! She was with me...''