CHAPTER SIXTEEN

~Get up There ~

I woke up in a white room, and I only saw a light, a bright light. Am I in heaven right now? Oh God please not now. I saw a god-liked creature. My visions are blurry but this god-liked creature in my front is kinda familiar.

And I blink three times and I'm not mistaken on what I'm thinking.

"K-kenj" I uttered, but why I'm stuttering?

I can feel that I'm so weak, that my body is so weak. W-what happened?

"Hey Kai, your awake!" He said. And?

"Aitana can you hear me?" He said. Of course I can hear your. Tss stupid.

"Nurse! Doc!" He shout in that door.

Now I notice that I have an oxygen and a thing that attached on my right hand and its like a serum.

"Check her please!" Kenj said and the doctor and the nurse do checking on me.

"Her vital signs are okay. And I think, there are no problem with her. Just give her some rest and she can go home tomorrow." The doctor said.

"Thanks doc." Kenj said and the doctor and the nurse leave.

He get closed to me and smiled.

"How are you Aitana?" He uttered.

"W-what happened?" The question I wanted to ask earlier.

"Didn't you remember? Some bad guys attempted to kidnapped you." He said and he hold my hand.

After he said that. It flashbacks all the happenings that night. If how Janine sacrificed herself only to save me from that bastards. And my tears are falling when I remembered Janine lying on her own blood on ground.

"W-where i-is J-janine?" My voice are so trembled and I can't stop my tears from falling!

"You need to take a rest, cause your not yet healed." Kenj said while holding my hand.

"I said where is Janine! I want to see her! N-now!" I said with strong voice. And yeah! Can't stop this freaking tears from falling.

"Okay just wait here." Kenj said.

After couple of minutes, he brought a wheel chair and a two nurse.

They placed me there with gentleness.

"Okay let's go there. And I will tell you that be ready. And I'm giving you this." He held me a handkerchief.

Kenj push the wheelchair and bring me to Janine. And I'm so shocked on what I saw. She's lying on a bed with many tubes connected on her body and to her mouth that gives her oxygen. Were just here outside and we can only see her in a transparent window.

Here we goes again to the none stop tears from falling. I felt pity for her.

"She had been comatose for 3 weeks and in that 3 weeks, your asleep." He said and I cry out loud.

Why is this happening on us?

"I know that its so hard for you but you need to accept it and just wait to wake her." He said.

"I admire Janine for having a strong emotion to fight for you, to sacrifice for you." He said.

"Yeah. A-and that is what I liked to her. A girl with strong guts." I said while wiping my tears.

"Can I get inside?" I ask.

"Yes, but it has limitations, and need to wear some proper clothes like hospital dress, gloves, mask, etc. Just 20 minutes inside." He said.

"Its ok. Where's the clothes?" I ask.

"There." He point a room.

We just wear proper clothes and my right shoulder is aching, but for my best friend, even if it hurts, I will take the risk.

Kenj held me closed to Janine and he leave me there and he sit to the sofa.

I hold her hand.

"Hi Janine, even you heard this or not, but its better when you heard this. Wake up now, don't stay too long to this not so soft bed." Then my tears are falling and falling again.

"You know it's so hard for me when your not here. Imagine, Kai without Janine, is so ugly like a withered plant, like no life. You know that? Tss. Your sleeping how can you hear that? Tss Im so stupid." I wipe my tears.

"My wedding is so closed. And I want you there. Your the bridesmaid of me. So please get up there" I cry out loud.

But in a short moment, I feel her hands move a bit!

And it makes my heart so happy!

"Hey Kenj! I feel the fingers of Janine, moving! And it makes my heart beats so fast because of happiness." I said with full smile.

"Yeah I know, maybe she can hear you."

"Yeah, I hope so. I hope that she will wake up very soon." I said with full of confidence.

I'm trusting God for this. And please wake up now or sooner Janine.