New Era of Fairy Tail

"Oi, is everyone okay?!"

"Oi, hang in there, shrimp!"

"Where is Chelia and Wendy?! We need some treatment here!"

"Even Guild Masters are having some trouble.."

"What is this.. What is this Monster?!"

"If this always gonna continue, world will..!"

"Minna, let's join hands! We gather all of our magic and attack E.N.D!"

With the last hope in their hands, every mages holding hands and gathering their magic in the middle of their circle, to attack the half beaten E.N.D.

"Luce!" Someone shouted at me. I look at my left side to see a pink haired boy with scarf like scales reaching his hand to me with grin on his face. I took his hand. And then i look at my right side to see a half naked boy reached his hand at me too and i took it too. The scarlet armored girl, a blue cat, dark blue haired little girl, and a white cat. The same symbol like what I have on my right arm, are on some of them too. I don't know why but i feel nostalgic about them.. I want to see their faces but somehow i can't look at them clearly, and i can't speak. What is this?

"We're gonna go back home, like at Tenroujima island, everyone, save and sound!" Scarlet haired girl said.

"Ah, we're gonna fight crazily again like always!" Half naked Raven haired boy said.

"Un! we'll definitely going back! Everyone with smile on their faces! Because we're Fairy Tail mages, we all Fiore Mages!" I shouted while crying. Huh? Why am i crying again? I.. Can't remember anything. What is this scene? Everywhere is like hell. Earth are damaged like it had bumped with some large comets. Fire everywhere, and large Dark Dragon far above us.

After everyone gathered their last magic, the dragon fly toward us at the same time we launched the attack.

"Unwavering faith and resilient bonds will bring even miracle to your side." A feminine voice said. 'Who?'

Far away from us, a blonde girl standing, looking at us. She began to pray for something and say something again that i can't really hear it.

Everything became white, and before i knew it, I was lying on the floor, my body is limp, my eyes are heavy. As I try to see what's wrong, but I can only see two people's feet infront of me. At the left side, standing little feet with his/her wavering dress. I think that's the blonde girl that time when i see her long blonde hair. And at the right side, standing a boy, with his dark clothes and only his robe is white. I don't know what are they talking about. I can't move, speak or even lift my head. How pathetic. And I started to hear a little of their talk. they say,

"Are you okay with this?" Said the girl.

"Ah, i don't want her to suffer again because of me." Said the black boy with a sorrowful voice.

After that, everything became white again.

SOMEONE POV

I jolted from my dream and panting heavily. 'What was that dream? It feels so real and.. That girl and black boy, who are they?' I thought for awhile and then sigh. Well, thinking about that clueless dream is useless. As I want to sleep again, someone yelled at me.

"Hanasaki san!!" Someone yelled at my ear, clearly and closely, yelling at my name. "GYA!!" I shouted shockly as the teacher yelled. Makes everyone in my classroom covered their ears. "E- eh?" I said cluelessly. "Don't 'Eh?' us! You slept in the classroom and you yelled out of loud just now. Are you got enough sleep yet, Hanasaki san?!" The teacher sighed. "Ahahaha...haha.. I- I'm really sorry." I said embarrassedly and sighed.