The Master and The Cloak Man

"Alenia?" Natsu murmured. They see Lucy disappeared and appeared beside Rio and punch him as the ground broken. "What a power." Lia tch-ed. Even she maybe can't defeat her. 'but.' She smirked. "Rio sama will defeat her."

"You three hurry and dispose them." Rio said as he jump and disappeared in the middle of air. "Minna, I'm counting on you." Lucy said not turning back as she jump and disappeared in the middle of the air too, chasing Rio.

"Lucy.." Lisanna said.

"Let's believe in her. She believe us so we believe her too. Let's defeat them for her too." Erza smiled at the white girl.

"She's right! We will make her see their bodies pile up when she come back!" Natsu exclaimed happily. "Heh, we're not going to lose easily." Lia said.

"Same here, dude." Gray smirked.

"Who's your dude?" Mia asked politely yet emotionlessly.

"anyway, here we go!" gray smirked.

Timeskip! (Well, sorry, I'm the lazy one. And since i had write their first fight, well, how to say it. Maybe it's double hard and well, anyway, they won!)

LUCY POV (it's been a while since i had someone POV) -10 minutes after their fight-

I open my eyes tiredly and sit up. Many wounds on my body and I can't really move. I have blood loose here too, for Mavis's sake! I turn my side to see Rio wounded too. I sigh and start healing him first since my magic maybe going to be fine for healing his wounds and me.. After 5 minutes, I finished healing him and At least I already healed some of my wounds to stop the bleeding only. Then, I start to run back to school.

"Geez, why did we have to run to the place where is so far from school?! Going for 5 minutes and back for 5 minutes?! You've gotta be kidding!" I yelling to anyone as I run as hard as I can.

I'm still worried Natsu and the other. They still had the seeds so it'll be fine, but they had the worst enemy there! Their Master was still there and because of my rage, I forgot about him! Arrghhh!

As I arrived, I see Lia, Lilia and Mia lying cold on the floor. 'Seems they win.' I smirked. I turn alittle to my right to see Erza and the other panting, glaring forward. "Wha-"

I try to see what they glaring at, to see The Master infront of them. Still at the same spot.

"Minna!" I run to their side.

"Luce?" Natsu weakly turn to my side. "What's wrong?" I tapped his shoulder slowly, and heard he hissed. "S- sorry!" I said, take off my hand from him.

"Wait. Your wound aren't that bad. Why?" I asked them, but like ask myself.

NORMAL POV

"Wait. Don't tell me!" She shouting and glaring hardly at the Master who smirked back at her amusedly. "Ha.. dōshiki.." Wendy said. "How long?!" Lucy asked them eagerly.

"Not so long until you back and he stopped it." Gray explained.

"You..!" Lucy shouting at the man angrily. "What's wrong with Rio. He's failed?" His voice is alittle hoarse. "No, he's free now. He's just being controlled all this time." Lucy said, not looking away from him. "Tch. They said he's one of their good mage." He hissed back. "What?"

"Well, it doesn't matter now." He smirked. "Die here. Dark Wave." Dark waves suddenly charge their way so fast and Lucy quickly use her shield. "Tch. Another shield."

Lucy sees this as chance, she quickly heal everyone again. "What about the seeds?" She asked.

"We still had them." Erza said.