Honsenka!

LUCY POV

"Aah! This quest was an easy one, huh?" I stretching my hands upward. We just back from a quest and got 500.000 jewels! You hear me? 500.000 jewels! If we divide it into 5 part, we get each one 100.000 jewels since Natsu with Happy and Wendy with Charle. The remain of 30.000.. I will try to see a good sword after this! I can't wait!!

I snickering and Natsu turn to me confusedly. "What's wrong Luce, crying like that?" He asked. Crying?? "I'm not crying, Natsu! I'm just snickering!" I yelled at him. He just nodded seems to be scared a little and turn again. I just sighed and continue walk until i remembered something.

"Hey, Minna." I called them.

"What's wrong Lucy?" Erza turn to me.

"You remember? Balsam town!" I said in enthusiastic. Erza was thinking for a while and her eyes widened in excitement too. "We're in this town now! Why don't we have some fun again?" I asked.

"Now you mention it, this is where we stopped a night and had pillow fight at the Inn." Gray finally remembered. Wendy seems to be exciting about stay a night together and Charle blabbing about A girl must not stay in one room with the boys! Or something like that. Well, i convince her since they have me, Erza and Kokuri too, so it'll be fine. And luckily she agreed it since she want to go to spa too. Geez, she's not really a honest people- i mean exceed, huh?

- - - - - - - -

We ordered one big room for 7 people. Two more space for exceeds of course. We put our bags there.

"Erza, how about we go to Onsen?? I think at this time, not many people in it. It's already night anyways." Erza turn to me and nodded with her sparkling eyes.

"Me too! Me too!" Mavis exclaimed behind me and Wendy, Charle and Kokuri followed behind.

"Yosha! Then, let's go to Onsen!!" We walk in excitement.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Ahh.. Even though it's been a while, this Onsen is still the best!" I said.

"You are right." Erza smiled satisfied.

"It's so beautiful here. Outside Onsen?" Wendy look around as she sat under a rock.

"Well, for an Onsen they did it right." Charle folded her hands.

"Aye!" Happy exclaimed. Wait-

"What did you do here Happy! This is woman's onsen!" I yelled and Wendy hurrily hide behind the rock.

"Because I'm a cat!" He said just like that. Angry mark popped on my head and my fist while clenched it beside my face.

"Go away, you pervert!" I punch his chin up and he fly up just like that and became a star. I mean.. The star in the night sky.

"Was that Happy?" A mature voice came from the slide door. Erza, Wendy and charle look behind to see a girl around my age slowly entering her foot in the water to test the temperature and then go in the water with us. She has black hair until her waist and blue crystal eyes with long eyelashes. She hold her towel tightly and then sighed relieve.

"I'm more comfortable with this form." She said.

"Oh! You took so long, Kokuri!" I smiled. Everyone in here, even Erza shocked and their jaw dropped. Well, there's no help. It's their first time to see an exceed can turn into a human.

"Kokuri?!" They exclaimed, maybe the entire onsen heard it. Me and she nodded at them while Erza pointed at us with her hands trembling.

"Y- you mean, Lucy's exceed, Kokuri??" We nodded again.