CH.2 LOVE OF FAMILY.

Family is unconditional,
family is strength,
family is power,
family is love.
Family is forever.
Family is loyalty
Family is standing by eachother
Family is taking on the world together.
Family is forever.
************************************

A steady beeping sound was the first thing I heard.
Beep.. beep. Beep. .. beep.. beep

What is that noise? Where am I?

My eyes feel so heavy, and my head is pounding and my mouth was dry. I could barely swallow.

Trying to figure out where I was, my other senses kicked in.

I could still hear the beeping,
I smell disinfectant,
I could feel a bed underneath me,
and something in my arm and something around my stomach.

A hospital? Why was I in the hospital? What happened?

The last thing I remember was arguing with Cas, and Then Elijah heard us..
And then what? My baby? Was my baby okay?

The beeping sound picked up,
As I started to panic. I felt like my chest was getting tight.

"Little Bird?" A deep voice asked as a large warm hand covered mine.

"Little Bird, your okay open your eyes And look at me, your just fine relax, I'm here" the same slightly rough yet deep voice says trying to soothe me.

Was that..

"K-kol?" I stutter out my voice breaking.

"Yeah little bird, it's me, open your eyes little sister, your okay." Kol's deep and slightly rough voice soothes me.

I try to force my eyes open again, finally getting them to work,

I blink them open a few times before I finally lock on to the pair of seafoam green eyes that belong to my big brother.

His eyes are soft as he looks at me, my eyes trace his face.

From his eyes, to his sharp slightly crurved nose he broke when he was a kid, to his sharp cheek bones and chin covered in dark stubble.
To his lips curved up in a small smile.
His dark hair messy  brushing his forehead, just brushing a thin white scar near his eyebrow. He got the scar when he was 15 protecting me.

"Welcome back little bird" he says with a small smile as my eyes focus back on his.

"K-kol" I try to get out but my throat is so dry it cracks.

He leans back and grabs a cup of water and helps me take a drink.
The water is cold and soothing as it slides down my throat.

After he takes the cup and puts it back,
I swallow and try again to talk to him.

"What happen? Why am I in the hospital?" I ask him trying not to panic.

He sits in the chair next my bed.

" the doc says your blood pressure went up really high and it caused you to pass out or some shit like that, you've been out for a bit, you were out through the day and night." He tells me.

"High blood pressure? I passed out?" I ask him

He nods,

My baby! My hands fly down to my stomach and hit a band?
Looking down i see I'm in a weird hospital top and shorts, the front of it opens at the stomach.
Looking down I see a white band with two little blue circular things around my still flat stomach.

Looking back up to Kol, I ask
" my baby? Is my baby okay?" Trying not to panic.

"The baby is fine, that thing on your stomach is to monter the kid's heartbeat. Everything's ok," he tells me.

Taking a deep breath I relax, my baby's okay everything is okay.

"We're gonna have a long talk about that little sister" he tells me with his eyebrow raised.

I look down at my stomach and try not to cry.

" I don't regret being pregnant kol, I want my baby more then anything, I already love him or her" I say draping my arm around my stomach.

He sighs " look I'm not gonna lie to you Arizona, we're not happy about this, I mean your barley an adult you just turned nineteen four months  ago for fuck sakes, you had the world at your feet a better life" he says with a slight frown.

" a better life? Like what? I'm not leaving my family, you, Cas, lijah, mace, the guys your my Family! I'm not going anywhere. Not then not now!" I tell him with a glare.

" let's not get off topic, your pregnant, and Cas says you won't tell him who knocked you up, but he's not here, it just you and me, and We're gonna talk." He tells me with his no nonsense tone.

"Kol it's not important , he's not coming around so why does it matter." I say looking away from him.

"It matters a lot Arizona, this dickbag needs to step up take an ass beating for touching you then he needs to be a fucking dad." He practically growls.

Shit. Shit. Shit I can't tell him who, I just can't. What do I do.

" he doesn't even know kol, please just drop it" I says trying to keep my emotions at bay.

"Why the fuck doest he know?" He snaps.

" oh my God! Kol! It was a one night stand! Just a fling! I met him a few times I know his first name and that's it, I don't want him involved. Okay!" I snap at him.

He just looks at me for a minute.

" a one night stand?" He finally asks.

"Yes, I know I know, I just wanted freedom, and just to care for one night it was stupid and reckless, and im paying for the mistake. But I don't regret my baby, and I'm keeping him or her." I tell him finally letting my tears go.

" Little Bird, stop crying, it's okay, I have plenty of one stands on my belt, I get it, alright, no one said anything about getting rid of the kid. And alright I'll talk to them, we'll drop the donner talk. But make no mistake, no more stupid shit? Alright. Lijah is gonna rant enough so I'm done. But your done with the stupid shit." He says as he points at me.

"I'm done with the stupid shit. But kol what am I going to do?" I ask him look at my big brother to help me. Give me comfort.

"Well little bird, your gonna get out of here, grow the kid for nine months, then pop it out and raise it, and we're gonna be there with you the whole time." He says with a shrug.

Giggling " kol you couldn't have said that different" I ask him with my eye brows raised.

He shrugs again " I say it how I think it"

Giggling and pull his hand tell he gets up and I keep pulling tell he sits down next to me on the bed and hug him tight.

" I can't do this alone Kol, I'm scared." I say softly.

" Your not gonna be alone, we have your back. Every step of the way, family is forever little bird, forever." He tells me as he hugs me tighter.

"Promise?" I ask him as I feel my eyes get heavy and I lean against him more.

He runs his fingers through my hair, as my eyes drop lower.

" I promise, get some sleep little bird, I promise you'll never be alone." He says as he kisses the top of my head.

His heartbeat is the last thing I hear as I fall asleep.

************************************

Phew! Second chapter done!
  Thank you all for the new reads, and follows and votes!!

95 views!!! And reads!! You guys are the best!!!

Thank you thank you!

Would love to hear form you all!

Hope you loved did and much as I do.

As always please feel free to message me and to ask questions. I will answer.

Always,
NYX~