Chapter 1

I stood outside my balcony admiring the cherry blossoms that were outside my room. I can't help but wonder what lies the grey pathway that leads into the city. What kind of cars are there? What kind of people this world has to offer?

To my luck I will never know, because my uncle Yumi wont let my cousin Sayaka and I leave this place ever since my parents died. Uncle Yumi has been very over protective. There's cameras everywhere, excessive check for those who work here, and we need to have a body guard even when we just step out front.

I all of a sudden hear the alarm go off. I look out to see a kid riding around on a motorcycle with the guards chasing behind him. As he approaches the gate he looks up and stops.

I see him look up at me. I don't know why a sudden vision appeared. Me holding a mans hand and I'm guessing the person I fall in love with.

The guy looks at me a little longer winking and than riding off with some people following him. I can feel my heart beat as he drives off and my heart getting warm. What is this feeling? Can this be real?

"Kristine!" I hear my cousin and her boyfriend Tetsuya yell.

"Why are you two yelling?" I ask them.

"Are you okay?" Sayaka asks as she looks over my body.

"I'm fine," I respond as I hit her hand away. "What happened anyways?"

"Just some high school kids snooping around," Tetsuya says.

"Well one of them was really cute," I tell them.

"Kristine, come on what if he's a creep or something?" Sayaka starts complaining.

"We said that about Tetsuya now look you guys are inseparable now," I imply. "I just want to have what you guys got, but I can't because I'm stuck here. You got lucky when you met Tetsuya."

"Dad does this just to keep us..." Sayaka says saying the same speech every time.

"Don't worry I get it," I respond as I walk out to my balcony sitting on the edge.

"Sayaka just give her some time," I hear Tetsuya say as he and my cousin leave.

I can't help, but tear up wishing my parents were here with me right now, but I know that'll never happen. I want to leave this place and I've truly thought of running away, but where would I go. I doubt all the friends I made before I moved here remembers who I am.

I walk out of my room being followed by the guards going out to the garage to see new robots being made. I can't help, but wish I can join Tetsuya out on missions, fight Baron Nashira and Dr.Hell, but I can't.

I can't help but be amazed at the four new robots. I guess they've all been busy.

"Kristine," I hear June my Uncles assistant say as she walks towards me. "What brings you down here?"

"Nothing, just looking around, but I can tell you guys got busy," I imply.

"We did. We have new recruits joining the team and helping Tetsuya," June adds.

"Great," I respond as I walk away heading to the front.

I start watering my roses. Till I saw see something from the corner of my eye. I look to see my guard busy on the phone. I walk over to see the guy from earlier.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"I wanted to see you," he responds. "I'm Koji what's your name?"

"I'm Kristine Yumi," I reply. "Aren't scared of getting caught?"

"No, unless your going to report me?" Koji asks.