Chapter 2

I can feel my heart race as I stood in front of the school. I look Sayaka who's freaking out just like I am.

"Are you ladies okay?" Boss asks as he comes way too close to Sayaka and I.

"Boss personal bubble please," Sayaka replies.

"You two ready for your first day?" Tetsuya asks as he and Koji walk up to us.

Sayaka and I nod as we follow them inside. I apparently have all the same classes with Koji which I like a lot.  I get to my locker and can hear everyone whispering. I can't help, but feel curious on what their saying.

"Hey," I hear Koji say as he stands in front of me blocking them. "Just ignore them."

"I can't help it," I tell him.

Koji smiles as he grabs my hand leading me into the classroom where I take a seat next to Boss and Koji next to me. I look to see girls from earlier eyeing over here.

"Kristine," Koji says grabbing my hand.

"Sorry," I reply.

"You are better than those girls any day?" Koji implies.

"Are you two a thing now?" Sayaka asks as she and Tetsuya joins us in the back.

"No we're just friends," I reply.

"For now," Koji adds.

I look at him rolling my eyes as I see one of the girls walk up to us. Sitting on Kojis desk and was about to on my hand luckily I moved it.

"Sorry didn't see that," she says then turning her attention to Koji. "Koji heard you got picked up by the feds."

"No, but that sounds like something that would happen," Koji comments.

"That does," I laugh.

"I'm Star who are you?" She asks.

"Kristine friend of Koji's," I respond.

Star smirks.

"Miss Star is there something you'd like to say to the class?" I hear the teacher ask.

Star embarrassingly looks at everyone then gets off Kojis desk and taking her seat with her friends. I look at Koji who already replaced his hand on mine.

"You wanna do something after school?" Koji asks.

"Like what?" I ask him.

"I don't know explore," Koji suggests.

"Will there be food?" I ask.

"Yes," Koji replies.

"There's your answer," I tell him.

Koji smirks as he faces towards the front. I can't help, but smile at him as I look at how handsome and good looking he is. How did I get him in my life.

Didn't take long till school ended and I waited for Koji at the front of the school.

One moment I am on my phone texting Sayaka the next I feel myself on the ground.

"Hey!" I hear Sayaka yell as she and Boss come to my aid as I see the girls from class walk away.

"Woah are you okay?" Tetsuya asks as his big brother mode and Koji join us.

"Yes, just stupid girls," I respond as I give Star and her puppets a glare then turning to Koji. "Ready?"

"Come on beautiful," Koji says as he walks me to his motorcycle.

"Koji now take care of her," Tetsuya tells them.

"Bring her back in one piece," Sayuka adds.

"I will," Koji says as over his shoulder as he helps me with my helmet. "Not too tight?"