~3~

Don't you sit down and die, whenever the time says 7:11 or 9:11? Because I do......I need help....do any of you guys do this? Please tell me, so I don't have to suffer alone. I'm also sad, because I don't have a 7/11 where I live. WELL ANYWAY, let's get on with the story, shall we?

•Jeremy's P.O.V•

I'm walking to school with Michael, we aren't really talking, did I do something? I dicide to look at Michael, once I do, I look away. He's blushing, and it's too adorable. We get to school, and Michael starts talking. "So, uh." He was cut off from the bell.

'DING DING AGAIN BITCHES IMA CUT Y'ALL OFF FROM ASKING EACH OTHER OUT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'

"Welp, uh, bye. See ya at lunch." He says. "Yeah, ok! Bye." Then we both walk our separate ways.

{Time skip to lunch brought to you by Does Michael Mell Is Gay}

•Michael's P.O.V•

I sit at a table, waiting for Jeremy. I should probably wait to tell him, how I feel. Although he probably already knows, because of Christine. Soon I see Jeremy walking over and sits down. "Hey Michael." He says smiling. "Hey." I smile back. I sigh when I see Jenna walking over. Then I hear Jeremy whisper.

"Oh God! It's Jenna!" Then Jenna sits down. "So, Christine sent me audio recordings of you two." All I could do was blush like an idiot and cover my face with my hoodie, but I manage to say something. "Jenna, please go." I hear her sigh. "Ok." Then I hear her leave. I uncovered my face and sighed. "Ugghh." I look at Jeremy. He's as red as me.

•Christine's P.O.V•

I chuckle when Jenna walks back smirking. What Michael and Jeremy didn't know that me, Jenna, Chloe, Brooke, Rich and Jake was watching them, I told them all my plan and they agreed to help! "Crap. That didn't work. Then I snap my fingers, which made Chloe, Brooke and Rich to jump. "Ok. I need one of one to volunteer." And I seen Rich raise his hand.

"I will, what ith it?" I hear Jake chuckle quitely because of Rich's lisp. "Ok, so you're gonna sneak behind either Michael or Jeremy while they're talking, and push them into each other!" "Ok, thure, I'll do it. Wait wouldn't we need thomebody elthe to puth Jeremy into Michael?" He asked. Oh, I didn't think about that. "Uh, yes. Jake, you'll do it." I say. "Um, ok." Then I smirk and pull out my phone.

                                      :ILovePlayRehearsal
After we get Jeremy and Michael together, we're gonna have to get Rich and Jake together.

ILoveRumors: yep.

I smile to myself. I really hope this will work.

{Time skip to the end of the day brought to you by a Boyf Riends scene}

Me and Jenna was trying to find Michael and Jeremy, Jenna was there to get pictures. Then we seen Michael and Jeremy talking at there lockers, so I signaled Rich and Jake. Then they pushed them together and bam! I heard Jenna taking pictures so I whispered. "Send those to me." Jenna nodded.

•Jeremy's P.O.V•

Oh. My. God. I'm gonna kill Rich and Jake, and the others. I'm stuck in this situation. There's no way getting out of it. "Imsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorry" I constantly say. I regret telling Christine that I have a crush on Michael. And this is one of those situations you can never find a way out of. So now my face is a very deep, crimson red, so is Michael's. Soon I spot Jenna and Christine, and I flip them off. But the thing I'm lucky for is no one noticed, so there is no eyes facing me, except for Jenna, Christine, Rich and Jake.